Gear Stuffs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Stuffs...

Just last night I dinged 53 COR and I've been fiddling with gear macros a little bit. Im overly familiar with macro swaps for gear... being a SMN for so long... so I don't really need help with that. I'm just curious what I should be trying to focus on for gear at my level. I'm getting very close to being the right level for Woodlands parties... and thats where I'm stuck. Should I be trying to bolster my Rattk/acc or should I be gearing more for QuickDraw? I already own the HQ Dark/Light staves and the NQ Fire, Wind, Ice and Earth staves too. From what I can tell... those are really the only ones I need. Lightning doesn't seem all-too important and neither does water.

I have almost al the gear for any set that I would need... and the money to get anything I'm missing. I just rarely ever partied with a COR in woodlands and I'm not sure if they DD or if they just buff/pull and QD until they die of exhaustion.

OMGWTFBBQ... I'm mainly lookin at you for answers on this one... but any input is welcome! lol

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!
Working...
X