Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which cards to use?

Title says it all.

I am lvl 39 Cor, gonna take a break to finish off my Rng subjob, and wondering which cards to use for Quickdraw. I am thinking Light, Dark, Earth and Ice.

However I'm wondering about Wind and Water. Thunder seems of little to no use for exp purposes.

Which reminds me, this is for exp only, but feel free to point out anything for events 'cause that'd be useful to know as well.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Re: Which cards to use?

For general EXP, you've got the right cards in mind. I would say Wind Cards, too, but mostly for Kirin and less for enhancing silence.

I keep all 8 kinds with me, but only because I have the inventory to do it these days thanks to a Mog Satchel. You'll never see much use for cards outside of the ones you're already considering. Earth, Ice, Light and Dark are all you need for most situations.

Comment

Fire is my favorite card for direct damage, only because I already own a Vulcan's Staff for non-QD related reasons.

Centurio X-I 1/1 - Celphie 1/1 - Deadly Dodo 0/2 - Doppleganger Dio 0/1 - Jaggedy-eared Jack 0/7 - Joo Duzu the Whirlwind 1/1 - Leaping Lizzy 2/16 - Mimas 0/1 - Odqan 1/9 - Orcish Wallbreacher 0/1 - Ose 1/3 - Sagittarius X-XIII 1/1 - Serpopard Ishtar 3/6 - Silk Caterpillar 1/2 - Tom Tit Tat 0/2 - Trickster Kinetix 0/2 - Valkurm Emperor 6/10 - Wyvernpoacher Drachlox 1/1

Comment

Being a Level 90 COR, I now use Trump Cards. So it saves me the trouble of having to make room for selective cards.

But, when I was NOT able to use Trump Cards, I generally kept Light (for Sleep), Dark (for Dispel), and Ice (for bonus to Paralyze, and now for Numbing Shot weaponskill). I'm a "Range Attack" COR. I never melee. So I use my cards a lot.

Comment

Wow, almost two years...Nice
          99 DNC
          99 WHM
          99 WAR
          * 99 THF
          99 BLM * 99 RDM *
          99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by jimberry1
            Being a Level 90 COR, I now use Trump Cards. So it saves me the trouble of having to make room for selective cards.

But, when I was NOT able to use Trump Cards, I generally kept Light (for Sleep), Dark (for Dispel), and Ice (for bonus to Paralyze, and now for Numbing Shot weaponskill). I'm a "Range Attack" COR. I never melee. So I use my cards a lot.
            Welcome to the forums! Try to check the date of threads before you post in them, a lot of them are really old (like this one) and the original poster likely either got his answer or the question isn't even relevant any more. Bumping old threads is generally frowned upon and you could get flamed.

Comment

Working...
            X