Updated Roll Calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Roll Calculator

The Japanese Corsair site "All or Nothing" (link) has updated much of its Phantom Roll data; there is now data for every roll. I have compiled this information into the Phantom Roll Calculator (link).

I will be updating the Phantom Roll FAQ shortly. For now, enjoy.

Centurio X-I 1/1 - Celphie 1/1 - Deadly Dodo 0/2 - Doppleganger Dio 0/1 - Jaggedy-eared Jack 0/7 - Joo Duzu the Whirlwind 1/1 - Leaping Lizzy 2/16 - Mimas 0/1 - Odqan 1/9 - Orcish Wallbreacher 0/1 - Ose 1/3 - Sagittarius X-XIII 1/1 - Serpopard Ishtar 3/6 - Silk Caterpillar 1/2 - Tom Tit Tat 0/2 - Trickster Kinetix 0/2 - Valkurm Emperor 6/10 - Wyvernpoacher Drachlox 1/1

Re: Updated Roll Calculator

I might be missing something but the roll values have been up on wiki for ages. As for the double-up part, did they detail the sample size they used to determine the numbers? The wizard's roll, for example, seems worlds apart from my own experiences with it.

Comment

The values for stuff like Beast/Puppet/Drachen Roll have gone up and been taken down off the wiki time and again, I think.

Something's borked my my spread sheet program so I can't look at the calculator, but did they find a way to determine the more elusive roll data? If so, I'm curious how they arrived at their findings.

Comment

I can't read moonspeak so I can't tell you any information about how they arrived at their conclusions.

As for Wizard's Roll, the values in the roll calculator are the ones I determined shortly after the roll potency update, and the sample size is exactly 1; I equipped a gun+bullet combo that added up to exactly D100 (Hexagun + Steel Bullet, as I recall) and fired non-day-aligned Quick Draws at low-level mobs.

Centurio X-I 1/1 - Celphie 1/1 - Deadly Dodo 0/2 - Doppleganger Dio 0/1 - Jaggedy-eared Jack 0/7 - Joo Duzu the Whirlwind 1/1 - Leaping Lizzy 2/16 - Mimas 0/1 - Odqan 1/9 - Orcish Wallbreacher 0/1 - Ose 1/3 - Sagittarius X-XIII 1/1 - Serpopard Ishtar 3/6 - Silk Caterpillar 1/2 - Tom Tit Tat 0/2 - Trickster Kinetix 0/2 - Valkurm Emperor 6/10 - Wyvernpoacher Drachlox 1/1

Comment

Working...
        X