Corsair breaking the limit questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Corsair breaking the limit questions

i like the idea of using earth staff, however, i will lose the r-acc then ? Also gallant reduce dmg ? I don't have that dice yet (not in endgame).

Also isn't qualtada or rather the dueler (maat ) usually lower level ?When i fought maat @ 67 brd, it feel like i am fighting a EM...but at 70 (2nd try) he was like a DC. So sleeping would become more successful ?

I thought of this plan because i am a taru.... i have only 600 hp without sj....

Actually i am interest in one thing...
    Does light staff help light shot? ..... i would love some inputs.
    Last edited by wrongfeifong; 09-13-2007, 04:15 PM.
    -add later-

Comment

Originally posted by wrongfeifong View Post
      i like the idea of using earth staff, however, i will lose the r-acc then ? Also gallant reduce dmg ? I don't have that dice yet (not in endgame).
      You'll not have Ranged accuracy from Trailer's Kukri, but remember, I also reccomended sushi to make up for that loss. If you want to go with the kukri, its your call.

Chayaya sells Paladin Die for Gallant's Roll. You should have all your rolls by now and I'm not getting into the sermon again.

Also isn't qualtada or rather the dueler (maat ) usually lower level ?When i fought maat @ 67 brd, it feel like i am fighting a EM...but at 70 (2nd try) he was like a DC. So sleeping would become more successful ?
      Maat is EM at 70. Qultada would be no different, I'd think.

Actually i am interest in one thing...
      Does light staff help light shot? ..... i would love some inputs.
      Light Staff does help Light Shot land, but as I said, CORs mob seem to be a tad resistant to this. Merrow and Lamia are extremely resistant and the shade CORs are susceptable to it, but they still resist quite a bit.

I had mentioned the Joyeuse a while back and it would help a great deal to have one if you went without the staff. Its our best weapon for TPing at high level, aside from Mercurial Kris.

As far as gear goes, I'd suggest the following:

Coral/Merman Rings x2 (-6% or 8% Magic damage if qultada QDs you)
      Precise or Hurling Belt
      Optical Hat and/or Corsair's Tricorne
      Corsair's Frac
      Vision Earring
      Deadeye Gloves
      Corsair's Bottes
      Spectacles if you don't have PCC

Basically EXP gear.

Comment

thanks again. I would however, love to give my first try to the sleep strategy.
        Going to get a light staff, fight at light day.
        I was hoping to see to add more agi gear as well for accu.

The reason i want to sleep is well... i am a taru, and i don't want to take chances. Because my friend have exactly what you said and he is at 0/8 in the fight and he is an elf.

From what i look so far, due to the lack of people doing this fight, no one seem to know its sleep rate. If it is EM, i think it will sleep well. I will give to give it a try. (but man it will be expensive T.T)
        -add later-

Comment

HI-o Wong,

I did the Cor. LB5 fight in a fairly traditional manner.
          Blink band
          sleep for tp (to 125 max, if you go to 200 you'll time out)
          Main was a fire staff, rest of equip was pretty much standard, used a Hexagun.
          Used Squid Suhi as I missed my first Slug Shots without it

sleep for TP
          at 50% first roll (I used Chaos)
          sleep for TP
          at 125% second roll (agic attack one here, warlocks?)
          food,
          Opened fight with fireshot
          first slugshot
          Icarus wing
          second slug shot
          random deal
          Fireshot
          Wild Card
          (note I did not get tp or hp, rotten 2 I think it was)
          Fire shot
          equip trailers kurki
          and 1 reg. shot to win.

took me 5 tries to win, I timed out on one because I slept to 200 tp, this I think will be your main problem

good luck

Comment

timed out as in the fight reach 10 min? I haven't fought LB5 for years, i forgot if they have a time limit anymore.
            -add later-

Comment

There's still a 10 min time limit.

Comment

Yup thats what I mean by the time I was done buffing, sleeping, etc etc I ran out of time.

Comment

I won!
                  Wow it was all luck.
                  I got a roll of 7 on choas and 4 on hunter. Then start off with only 1 fire shot for 210 dmg
                  then slugshot 553. then icarus wing then slug shot 553... i was panicking and i forgot random deal... but i 2hr'd GOT a 3...slugshot 330 (the end) reverberation for 23 dmg....

There is no dmg inbetween...just pure... WS and 1 slug shot ^^ I love SE for making steel bullet!

as a taru ..i only have 769 hp...was down to 1 blink left + 293 hp ^^ more then enough to kill him. Thanks for the advice everyone they really helped but at the end i went all Raccu for him ^^.
                  -add later-

Comment

Woot congratulations

Comment

Working...
                    X