Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting mass misses on Light and Dark Shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone else getting mass misses on Light and Dark Shot?

Only time I've had issues with sleep is on Mamool. I hate fighting them, they're a waste of cards and bullets. I have +40 in AGI to gear swap if I notice misses on Light shot but generally, I've -rarely- missed a light shot (I was lvl 72 at the update) I have noticed less resists with AGI mods of course with the other elemental shots but not really an increase in damage.

I haven't missed any dispels that I am aware of, I've seen the "no effect" message but no "misses" The only thing I find frustrating is the amount of slug shots I miss ;o now that irks me, I'm running out of ideas to make it land. (and gil lol)
    Character information:

^ Jotroge you roxs my soxs
    Dayala :: 75 RDM / 75 WHM / 75COR / 75 SMN
    EndlessAbyss HNMLS / GreatBelow Dynamis
    Titan Server Rank 10 Sandy | Rank 10 Windy
    RoZ: Completed | CoP: Completed | ToAU: TM Completed
    AF2: 4/5 RDM 2/5 WHM
    Crimson Gear: Hands: O Feet: O Legs: O Head: X Body: X
    Zenith Gear: Hands: O Feet: O Legs: O Head: O Body: X

Comment

I still havn't verified that the effects of light and dark shot still help certain enfeebles, such as blind(dark and dia(light) I know SE never listed the changes to these either. I suppose running to a mob, light shotting em, then hitting em with darkshot would see if it improves the sleep at all >.>;

Also, if the enchanced enfeebles still work for the two, which stats improve the enchancement? Agi? or magic attack? or it merely just fixed?

Comment

SE stated the additional effects of Dark and Light Shot remained intact in the last major update.

AGI affects Quick Draw Accuracy, its more or less ensuring there's a lower chance your QD will miss/resist. Magic Attack is a Magic Damage modifier, it has no baring on the enfeebles or QD's enfeebling enhancements.

Comment

you could have just said Enfeebling enchancements are fixated XD
          oh well much thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
          X