This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Corsair Flag Quest

What lvl do i need to do thisQuest im a noob so well yea and its ben a while and just awnser my question pllz
    Originally Posted by Avenius
    "We may be human, but we are still animals..."

Words of advice
    "If u drive around a pink Mini Cooper you will end up with a real sore pooper"
    Ollie the Magicel Bum

Comment

Like the other advanced jobs, you have to be level 30 to get the quest. You also need the ToAU expansion, and access to the new areas (the new boat pass, acquired from the Tenshodo in Jeuno.)

Comment

Thanx
        Originally Posted by Avenius
        "We may be human, but we are still animals..."

Words of advice
        "If u drive around a pink Mini Cooper you will end up with a real sore pooper"
        Ollie the Magicel Bum

Comment

Ok heres some info on the mobs there

the limas do not have 100% true sight if you SNEAK and INVIS they cant sea you

The imps DO have true sight

so if you just sneak and invis all the way and avoid imps you will be fine

i only died once as i thought it would be funny to Tarutaru dance infront of an imp

didnt know they had 100% true sight back then

The only problem i had was when i had to drop invis for the CS and lucky i got no aggro

so good luck people and FYI i got COR to 10 so far it is bad to solo but rocks in partys

Comment

Lamias are agressive to sight. Druagars are aggressive to sound. You need Sneak around the Druagars, and Invisible around the Lamias.

Imps are all True Sight (but they have very limited sight range, and cannot hear you even if you walk fairly close behind them).

Note: Don't get lost in there, and don't explore more than you have to - get the maps, or look them up online. Arrapago Reef DOES have some true sight lamias, as well as a handful of quite nasty true sight Soul Flayers if you go horribly wrong. None of them are on the path for the Corsair quest, but it's easy to get lost in there without the map.

Icemage

Comment

Icemage the Lamias aggro to both sound and sight
              if you have invis up it will aggro if you have sneak up it will aggro if you have Invis and Sneak it wont

Comment

Originally posted by Tedz View Post
                Icemage the Lamias aggro to both sound and sight
                if you have invis up it will aggro if you have sneak up it will aggro if you have Invis and Sneak it wont
                Really? I dunno, I never see one without the other so never had reason to check. Good to know, I guess (but the ones that annoy me are the true sight ones anyway, which are on the way to the Astral Candescence when it's held by the Undead Horde...).

Icemage

Comment

Working...
                X