This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job quest

What about the quest ... i wonder if it will piratey like?

Re: Job quest

For the quest, you'll have to fly a renegade airship and capture one of the main commercial airships that flies from Jeuno. If the people in the said airship don't cooperate, you'll have to make them walk the plank. I believe you get 200 gil extra for every person that walks the plank, so it's up to you.

After that, collect the booty from the aiship "aka steal the money from everyone onboard" and return it to the corsair npc in Jeuno.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

hahahaha ... oh wait are u serius?

Comment

Yes......Yes I am.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

oh >.> ... WELL I cant wait then lol WALK THE PLANK U SCARBY DOG... i heard that from some pirate movie lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kyero Fox
            oh >.> ... WELL I cant wait then lol WALK THE PLANK U SCARBY DOG... i heard that from some pirate movie lol

I believe the correct term is scurvy not scarby... Ye scoundrel mutt. -w- Hehe!
            ^-^

Fishy

There once was fish,

Whom made a perfect dish

To a giant fish.

The giant fish was caught,

By a Mithra which sought

To fill her hunger.

The Mithra was slayed,

By a monster whom would raid

The land.

What have we learned?

Comment

Originally posted by arcadia9
              Yes......Yes I am.

Pretty imaginative, but shame on you for taking advantage of a noob's gullibility. We all know the quest details haven't been released and if the OP used common sense they'd have known it too. Almost as if you told someone "to stop the bullet from a gun you should press it hard against your temple", and then having them believe you and worse yet, trying it.

Funny nonetheless that the OP fell for it.

Comment

Haha ... im not a noob ( if u were talking about me) and Scarby scurvy ... w.e dont matter
                im Pissed ..... Comp keeps Restarting IN THE MIDDLE OF FFXI INSTALLING SOAB WTF WTH is with my comp

Comment

I'd say involving Norg and the new place.
                  All spells obtained!
                  Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

i guess that might be

Comment

may have something to do with the pship graveyard thingy?

Comment

I really hope they make it fun ; ;

Comment

ARRGGHHH!!.. Now gimmey all me money'.. is gonna be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by klvino
                            Pretty imaginative, but shame on you for taking advantage of a noob's gullibility. We all know the quest details haven't been released and if the OP used common sense they'd have known it too. Almost as if you told someone "to stop the bullet from a gun you should press it hard against your temple", and then having them believe you and worse yet, trying it.

Funny nonetheless that the OP fell for it.
                            Heh.. Someone in my Dynamis LS once told another member, who CLAIMED to be a "veteran" at Dynamis, that tossing the perpetual hourglass makes more AF2 drop.

No one expected a supposed "veteran" at Dynamis to believe this statement. Which is why the person who told him this didn't get in any trouble when the moron threw away his glass and started screaming bloody murder when he got booted from the area.

I'd have been a bit agitated if he'd said it to someone on their first ever Dynamis run or something, but under the circumstances, it was damned hillarious.
                            召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
                            San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Comment

Originally posted by arcadia9
                              For the quest, you'll have to fly a renegade airship and capture one of the main commercial airships that flies from Jeuno. If the people in the said airship don't cooperate, you'll have to make them walk the plank. I believe you get 200 gil extra for every person that walks the plank, so it's up to you.

After that, collect the booty from the aiship "aka steal the money from everyone onboard" and return it to the corsair npc in Jeuno.
                              That is the quest to get COR when you get the expansion?

Comment

Working...
                              X