This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A better idea of what's to come...

I say instead of getting a better idea of what's to come we should get the whole idea of what's to come by calling up Miss Cleo or something and asking her "Will I play and really like the new Jobs in the FFXI new expansion?"

Comment

I wonder what sj will be viable for the new jobs. I'd really hate to see 3 new jobs subbing NIN...

Comment

Originally posted by Belcrono
        I wonder what sj will be viable for the new jobs. I'd really hate to see 3 new jobs subbing NIN...
        no matter what your main job is, /nin is the only way to go.

you get all kinds of love in an xp pt as rdm68/nin1 ~.^

j/k

but yes, nin for me has 0 xp total lol
        Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
        G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
        San Doria Rank 6
        ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Originally posted by Belcrono
          Well, here's my opinions on that.

Depending on whether COR uses MP, will determine it's SJ. I mean we know VERY little compared to BLU.

MP = WHM or RDM. Since it's a buffing/support job in theory, those jobs will have the best way to uhh, BOOST the supporting. Heck, maybe even BRD.

No MP = It a DD job aswell as a buff. Which would make it somewhat like RDM with a WAR sub. XD So with no MP, RNG, WAR, NIN and THF are all viable subs in this instance. However, if it's luck is based on a STAT, such as CHR or somthing, BRD or BST or somthing to increase said stat would be helpful. For instance, some people on BLM sub THF, as it has one of the highest INT in the game.

This is only in my opinion though.

Comment

You know I was just reminded of an episode of "Red vs. Blue" with the idea of a bullet healing someone. Sarge's logic of shooting a guy back to health o.O....

Next you know we'll see the item "Aloe Vera" with the description "Raises a person after receiving a fatal headwound"....lol, then everyone would be WTF!? o.O O.o O.O

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Corsairs using their hexaguns to shoot a healing salve onto their teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by klvino
                Corsairs using their hexaguns to shoot a healing salve onto their teammates.
                Lol, that's my point though. On "Red vs. Blue" Sarge states he's loaded his shotgun with medicaly coated shotgun shells. At which point Grif points out the flaw in the logic of lodging shells from a shotgun in a person as a healing method.

Doing that with the hexagun is the same thing, just thought it was funny.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I still wish that healing staff in FFXI would allow you to hit people to regain their HP, like older FFs. >_>a That'd so justify the pricetag it carries. To me, that's even more amusing than shooting somebody back to life.
                  Generic Info!

Comment

again, more current information:
                    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/cor...tch.notes.html

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                    X