Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiant breath in mount Zhayolm; whats needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiant breath in mount Zhayolm; whats needed?

Alright, I reached 52 now and am trying to learn all my spells up to 56 but im having trouble guessing what id need to take out dragons in Mount Zhayolm, i did try to ask a 75 sam but she says she cant solo them, so what job at 75 could solo those or what minimum team would be able to take them out?

Thanks for the input, i know i could get the spell in sacrarium but i dont have access to it yet, im only at riverne site A-01. =)
    Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
    63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
    Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: Radiant breath in mount Zhayolm; whats needed?

I'd suggest a BST duo of 70+.

Comment

Sancrium? You mean Rivine B?

You can also go to Ifrit's Cauldron.
      Originally posted by Ellipses
      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
      Originally posted by MCLV
      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
      More Sig:

Comment

Yeah go to rivene site B or A if you have acces to them.
        Not sure how learning blue magic works in capped areas though.

Comment

You cant learn spells in riverne A-01 due to the lvl cap of 40 (you cant learn a 54 spell while being 40) and i dont have access to B-01 yet. So the Mount is more or less my only option. And about the cauldron, do the wyverns really do radiant breath out there? I havent really visited the place throughly.
          Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
          63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
          Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Not only the cauldron, but also the depths of Kuftal and Gustav Tunnels have wyverns that can use Radiant Breath; however, they are *very* high level (70s sometimes exped in Kuftal before TAU). Even that is better than trying to learn it from Guivre, Bune or Seiryu, I guess. XD

There are a few wyverns in Bhaflau Thickets near the Mamook staging point, but those are probably just as high as the ones in Zhayolm.

I think you may have to either do CoP missions or wait. Same with Refueling - there are clusters in Zhayolm too, but they're DC-EM to 75 and would be suicide at your level. Jettatura you can't get at all outside of Riverne (IIRC).

You'll need to practically finish CoP missions to get the level 70+ blue magics anyway, so you may as well get started on them now.
            Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
            RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
            All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

The wyverns in Ifrits Cauldron do use radiant breath, they also drop there skull for the opo-opo crown quest, I would imagine a party wanting skulls for the quests would be your best bet to go along with and get radiant breath. 2 Blm can duo the wvyerns up there, but its quite painfull with all the bombs and whatnot.

Edit: Forgot they drop wyvern wings too, so you could get alchemists to tag along with you too ^^b
              [Insert Signature Here]

Comment

RDM/BLM can solo Hurricane Wyverns in Ifrit's Cauldron with difficulty. Duo BLMs can do it, too. However, in both these cases, they're not going to want the wyverns to use Radiant Breath since they'll be Sleepnuking.

Riverne B01 is really your main bet for this, but if you have no access to this zone... well.... good luck. :/

Icemage

Comment

Some of the mamool that attack al zhabi during besiged are blus. You can actually learn spells from them even if you have not completed cop, EX: refueling.

Comment

if you goto kuftal to fight those wyvrens, id suggest bringing a pt of 75s. Those wyvrens can be xp'd on to 75 actually.
                    Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                    ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Reversite B01 is ur exectly right answer for BLU's Radient breath, u can do this with 3 ppl @ least, 1NIN, 1healer <need silena and paralyna> and u leech for this skill. <u can be healer but with head budd stun Wyvern make tank more very comfort to tank this alone>
                      I confirm that u can learn Radient breath form Wyvern in there but i recommend u go grab this when lv 50 and capped blu skill, cuz it's seem hard to learn this, it's take mi 2 day of hunting and see a lot of Radient Breath til can learn.

Too Weak BLU <In Hum Mode> : Noone can gain anything without sacrify somthing is equal value. It's a law of equavalent trade.

Comment

I'm not sure how likely it is, but the Dragoon Flag Quest NM is a wyvern, and the fight is uncapped. Surely, if you already have the job, someone else who doesn't would gladly accept help for it. If I'm not mistaken, the mob is around lvl 40, so it could be difficult. But it's surely possible.

Comment

There are no "Wyvern" family mobs in Mount Zayolm, so learning Radiant Breath there is quite impossible.

There ARE Dahaks, which are Dragon family mobs. You learn Body Slam from them.

Comment

Working...
                          X