Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Mage Skillup (Outside of Beseiged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mage Skillup (Outside of Beseiged)

Well, I've been stuck with a problem lately. I've hit level 68 Black Mage. But I need to skill up to prepare for Maat. But the last thing I need to do is cap my skills.

I try to attend every Beseiged I can find, but alot of the time they are outside of my Timezone. So I was wondering.. Where else can I go for my level to get alot of skill ups?
    Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
    Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Re: Black Mage Skillup (Outside of Beseiged)

How bad are your skill levels? Why don't you try killing goblin pets for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy View Post
      Well, I've been stuck with a problem lately. I've hit level 68 Black Mage. But I need to skill up to prepare for Maat. But the last thing I need to do is cap my skills.

I try to attend every Beseiged I can find, but alot of the time they are outside of my Timezone. So I was wondering.. Where else can I go for my level to get alot of skill ups?
      If you have Sea access you can skill up Enfeebling really easy on Hpemde, as they won't fight back if you don't do any damage. As far as Elemental, maybe try to join in on skillup shout parties(or see if you have a higher level friend who can tank for you) and spam Stone.
      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Unfortunatly, I only just finished my Promys today. So Sea is out of the question.

But the Stone idea is good. I was also looking into campaign battle without tags just for skillups.
        Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

The campaign forts will get you to level 50, and the mobs will get you to level 61 (I believe). I'd say that you shouldn't be behind all THAT badly, but ... is this a result of endless Qufim manaburns or the like?

Comment

Im not that far behind.. Vunkurl Inlet [S] Manaburns. So my elemental is capped at level 64ish and the rest are close by.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuriko View Post
              The campaign forts will get you to level 50, and the mobs will get you to level 61 (I believe).
              I used campaign mobs to get skill ups up to the cap for level 67. It was level 68 when I stopped getting skill ups from them.
              Lyonheart
              lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
              Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
              Fishing 60

Lakiskline
              Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
              Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
              Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
              Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

You can go in Aydeewa subterrne you kill rng good skill up and almost imposible to die easy to sleep.

Go to wajaom woodlands via E-9 only pop rng and can aspir form worm to.

Comment

Working...
                X