Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Mage Partying?

Originally posted by Cotners View Post
    Those BLMs that are constantly in these situations and still don't know them are inexcusable.
    u miss my point. I mean yeah sure u r rite and i agree with u that onc u do it a few times u shud learn it fairly quickly but i am say how is a blm able to get in2 this situation in the 1st place if ppl dont invite blms to pts other than endgame? I don't speak of myself as such, i no how to do this, due to being nothing more than lucky that at the time i started i had a couple of mates who played. I am saying that blms r not liked till endgame, yet players expect them to instantly no everything that they shud have learnt, but because of either lack of invites or joining low eperience pts they dont no the things they shud

Comment

Originally posted by godsaiyan View Post
      u miss my point. I mean yeah sure u r rite and i agree with u that onc u do it a few times u shud learn it fairly quickly but i am say how is a blm able to get in2 this situation in the 1st place if ppl dont invite blms to pts other than endgame? I don't speak of myself as such, i no how to do this, due to being nothing more than lucky that at the time i started i had a couple of mates who played. I am saying that blms r not liked till endgame, yet players expect them to instantly no everything that they shud have learnt, but because of either lack of invites or joining low eperience pts they dont no the things they shud
      I was talking about endgame, sorry to confuse. I just see far too many blms that can't seem to time a MB, don't have enfeeb gear sets, don't know which DoTs stack. Stuff that every BLM should be good with in their position.
      sigpic

Comment

There's always invites for my BLM, whether it be burn or regular PT. I don't know why so many ppl act like nobody invites a BLM.
        | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
        2/5 WAR +2
        Farsha(85)

Comment

Maybe because nobody does? I soloed from 40-75 without getting a single exp party invite.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Personally I went from 30 to 75 solo with a few manaburns thrown in during my last 15-20 levels.

Just curious, but where have you been getting all the invites for? I see litterally 5-6 BLM above level 40 seeking in the dunes and in Qufim Island.
            Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
            Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
              There's always invites for my BLM, whether it be burn or regular PT. I don't know why so many ppl act like nobody invites a BLM.
              Thats because from personal experience and from others I no we don't seem to get invites as a blm. wen we do the pt invites r usually in qufim at lv 20 sync, which is useless to me as i am more than 40 lvs above them so my skills won't budge
              Last edited by godsaiyan; 05-07-2009, 11:35 PM. Reason: missed a bit

Comment

God I hate to be a nitpicky bitch, but to spell "know" correctly only takes two more characters, yet it enhances the output of your post tremendously. I don't care nearly as much about some of the other abbreviations, but that's one of the major shortcuts that instantly makes me feel like the writer is retarded.

I seriously mean no offense, but I've seen it in a few of your posts now and it's driving me absolutely nuts. I'm finding it harder and harder to take you seriously. Again, I really do mean no offense but really it's not saving you that much time and honestly it just hurts my brain to look at it. Sorry.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                  God I hate to be a nitpicky bitch, but to spell "know" correctly only takes two more characters, yet it enhances the output of your post tremendously. I don't care nearly as much about some of the other abbreviations, but that's one of the major shortcuts that instantly makes me feel like the writer is retarded.

I seriously mean no offense, but I've seen it in a few of your posts now and it's driving me absolutely nuts. I'm finding it harder and harder to take you seriously. Again, I really do mean no offense but really it's not saving you that much time and honestly it just hurts my brain to look at it. Sorry.
                  #

Yeah ur rite, that is nitpicky. blimey and i thought we were here to talk about blm partying issues rather than my choice to type in text format plus every1 else seems to no (or shud i say know) wot ive written in so i dont think it matters how words r written in the end, so long as ppl can read it, but thats all im gonna say bout the matter

Comment

If you sound like a four year old child, everyone is going to eventually give the same weight to what you say as they would listening to to a child.

You sound like a child. Go run along and play now.
                    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by godsaiyan View Post
                      #

Yeah ur rite, that is nitpicky. blimey and i thought we were here to talk about blm partying issues rather than my choice to type in text format plus every1 else seems to no (or shud i say know) wot ive written in so i dont think it matters how words r written in the end, so long as ppl can read it, but thats all im gonna say bout the matter
                      Do you type like this in game? Please say no.

-------

On topic.

I'm sorry, but every black mage should at least know how to magic burst by 75. Even if you don't get any exp parties, all it takes is asking a few friends to throw a couple of skillchains on some easy mobs and getting practice that way. Also, soloing should be a breeze for anyone who's leveling to 75 right now. As far as gear goes, have a proper enfeebling set, nuking set, elemental set (which you could honestly get by with the torque and hands). BLM takes a lot of knowledge and research, and it kills me to see all of these blms who have no idea wtf is going on.
                      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                        I'm sorry, but every black mage should at least know how to magic burst by 75.
                        You're alot nicer then I am. I expect any BLM I party with to know how to MB at 25+ at the latest.
                        Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

To answer a previous questions, I'm frequently asked for parties in Zi'tah, Qufim, Kuftal, and Zhaylom.

More oftem its lower level like Qufim, but there are a lot of times I can skill at Zhaylom Rarely the Tree has an invite out there lol

5/5 BST +2
                          2/5 WAR +2
                          Farsha(85)

Comment

To answer a previous questions, I'm frequently asked for parties in Zi'tah, Qufim, Kuftal, and Zhaylom.
                            You'd make twice the amount of EXP soloing without having to rely on replacements and good tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy View Post
                              You'd make twice the amount of EXP soloing without having to rely on replacements and good tanks.

Where would you suggest I solo 72+? (with NQ staves, regular AF, errant gear and some decent INT)

5/5 BST +2
                              2/5 WAR +2
                              Farsha(85)

Comment

Where would you suggest I solo 72+? (with NQ staves, regular AF, errant gear and some decent INT)
                                Nyzul Isle, off the RNG mobs there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X