Vunkerl Inlet*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vunkerl Inlet*

Dusted off my BST to start finding WotG solo camps.

Vunkerl Inlet (F-10)

Charm: Robber Crab, Stygian Pugils

65-66 DC/EM Stygian Pugil vs. EM Stygian Pugils or Haunts

Robbers con DC at this level, but there's plenty of them to throw around. These Robber Crabs to not aggro sound, nor do Pugils here aggro, but Pugils do link.

You can pretty much just wander the "C" formation of the moat area charming and killing as you go. You may sometimes get people doing campaign here and if so, expect people subbing or maining DNC to kill of the Pugils and crabs at the front of the fort, so best to stick to the side or back areas of the moat during a campaign.

Mind the times through 20:00 to 4:00 and don't let the Haunts jump you, they tend to stick close to the moat, so pull your fights out a little further when they spawn. they're surprisingly weaker than most ghost mobs are, so just chain them when you're ready.

There is also an ever-helpful Pixie roaming the camp, tag her on your widescan if you're low on HP or in dire need of a cure/raise. Head to the Outpost if you need a safe spot to rest.

Your milage may vary by server on this camp. Vunkerl Inlet isn't a very popular Campaign camp on Odin, so I found it pretty open for BST.

I'll post more as I explore the BST potential of this zone. its looking to be the best BST solo area of WotG so far.

Re: Vunkerl Inlet*

Just a quick not about that camp, its can get iffy when Double Lightning element comes out from time to time, the area becomes inhabited with a few Thunder elementals. They also check DC/EM, but sub /WHM with caution or just come /NIN or /DNC to get around the magic aggro.

Comment

Working...
    X