Buburimu Peninsula*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buburimu Peninsula*

Reserved for information on Buburimu Peninsula.

Re: Buburimu Peninsula*

Buburimu Peninsula is like Valkurm Dunes plus infinity. It's a wonderful levelling spot that's totally devoid of parties and FULL of pets.

I did it from 18-19.5, but you could easily start here at 17 and maybe even 16.

Start off using Mighty Rarabs and Sylvestre against each other, EM-T style, but avoid the birds like the plague. They hit hard and dodge a lot, plus they're levels above any of your pets. You can level behind the outpost; it's a fairly safe spot that only rarely has anything aggressive wander into it, but watch out for low HP aggro from the zombies at night. They hit extremely hard.

Another good spot I've found is past the outpost, following the road a few steps until you see a passage off to the right (south). Down there was my favorite spot. Throngs of pets, plenty of goblins, many rock formations you can kite mobs around during mischarms, and nobody ever goes there except the occasional Mhaura traveller.

Rarabs link, Sylvestre don't, and only Goblins aggro. During foggy weather (rare) there will also be an IT bomb spawn. The bomb was still IT when all the pets were Easy Prey, so stay away from it unless you're feeling lucky.

19 was slow because most of the goblins were DC-EM with only the rare T, but it is very easy to get a buffer here before heading out.

-sam
    "And NO sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find... I shall kill you." -Stewie Griffin

My job levels and goals.

Comment

16-18 Sylvester, Rarab, vs. Sylvester, Rarab and Goblins. Good camp by the outpost. (easy escape route if something goes wrong.)
      21-23 Bull Dhalmel, Zu, Carnivorous Crawlers vs. Bull Dhalmel, Zu, Carnivorous Crawlers, 2nd Tier Gobs. Good camp to the East of the entrance to Mhaura, near the water.

Comment

tried @ level 16 just down the road from outpost, hated it
        Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
        Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Dangerous for links and aggro at level 16, I would wait until level 17 or 18 when the mobs won't hit quite so hard.

Comment

At 19, go charm one of the sylvestyres near mhaura. They should be decent challenge to you, then start killing the bunnies and EP sylvestyres closer to the outpost. Your DC pet will make quick work of the EP rarabs and sylvestyres. Feel free to melee alongside your pet.

At 21~22, birds will start to con EM. Charm one and 2 hour it. Birds absolutely decimate those mandies and bunnies. They'll die in, like, 4~5 hits, and you might level before your 2 hour wears, lol.

Once your 2 hour wears, you can still keep charming the birds (It's just safer with the 2 hour.) Watch for links when your bird uncharms. I don't recomend meleing alongside the birds (not that your prey will actually live long enough to do much meleeing, lol.) Also, try to keep your hp up, because the birds tend to use some nasty tp moves when they uncharm. You can stay here till about 25 before the exp really drops, though I've seen others stay later.

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
            Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
            I live to entertain!

Comment

Working...
            X