Low level mana burn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Low level mana burn.

Off-topic, but as a BLM, I was bored to DEATH in a collibri PT. I couldn't cast anything unless it killed the mob. Well, I could, but then the party got mad. <.<;;; Anyways, I do stupid things when I'm bored (was the puller in a PT last night as BLM, worked out really well surprisingly). So, I started casting sleep on the mob. The tank wasn't amused, but the rest of us had a pretty good laugh for a couple of fights. <.<;;;
    BLM75 RNG65 BRD50 NIN37 RDM37 WHM25 WAR25 BST21 THF7
    Cooking83
    Elemental Magic Skill Merits 1/5

Thanks to Kazuki for the awesome sig!

Comment

I've never had the opportunity to be in a low leveled manaburn, but I see a bunch of weird named Tarutaru and Humes running around in near starter gear doing it all the time. Does it work? Who knows, I see them die a lot. lol Maybe they're going at it wrong.

As for Colibri, yes, they definitely mimic BRD songs. Cast Elegy on one and it cast it right back at me (though I resisted it). I was like, "You son of a gun!" I thought it was just Ninjutsu and white/black magic up until that point. XD

Comment

I think it's fitting in a way, though they should probably look slightly more like parrots. I assume that's who they're modeled after because parrots are animal masters of mimicry.

Comment

Take a group of blm and rdm to qufim and you can murder that crap outta all the water based mobs. I remember doing this on my very first job, rdm. it was 3 blm, 2 rdm and a mnk. When someone was down on mp, someone else picked up the slack. Magic is very deadly when XPing through qufim.
          Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
          ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

HEX YEAH!! BLMs are King and Queen of Qufim Island. Really weak Skillchain, and then several MBs and suddenly the mobs dead. This is why I've always loved Qufim. I've always managed to gather just enough BLMs and RDMs to wipe the whole island out!

But the Maze and Qufim were good for "Arrow Burns" too. Back well before the RngAtk "update" a group of RNGs and a BLM or two could literally FLY from Lv.12 to Lv.25 in an evening. Friend and I breezed through the Maze as BLM and RNG. Just he and I. I'd fire away right outside of and keep hate, so he could come up and nuke it. Chain #5s with just 2 people, taking less than an hour to level. The good ole days...
            Odude
            PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
            RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
            SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Working...
            X