What does CHR do for a brd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does CHR do for a brd?

Hello, I'm sorry If this has already been posted.

How does CHR help a Bard?
    Does it make the songs last longer?
    Or, does it just do more?

What does CHR do for a Bard?
    RedMage 75 || BlackMage 41 || WhiteMage 22 || BlueMage 22

Paladin 21 || DarkKnight 19

Ninja 44 || Warrior 34 || Monk 45

Samari 35 || Dragoon 8

Ranger 24 || Thief 61

BeastMaster 14 || Bard 10 || Summoner 14

PuppetMaster 31

The only loss in death, is to gain nothing after life...

Re: What does CHR do for a brd?

Songs last 2minutes unless you use Soul Voice. Chr as far as I know helps your Debuffs land and things like Lullaby last longer. Slighty increases songs streanght as well Ive been told.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

All it does is effect resist rates on songs. The only thing that helps buff songs in skill and instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus View Post
        Songs last 2minutes unless you use Soul Voice. Chr as far as I know helps your Debuffs land and things like Lullaby last longer. Slighty increases songs streanght as well Ive been told.
        Sorry, you only got one part right there.

Soul Voice doubles the effect of buffs cast after using the two hour for a brief amount of time. Soul Voice never changes the duration of the the buffs, only HQ instruments and the new meritable job ability Troubador affect duration of songs.

CHR does reduce resists for BRD debuffs like Elegy, Threnody and Lullaby. It does not affect the duration of those debuffs, again, only instruments can do that.

As for the strength of buffs, its a combination singing skill, instuement skill and whether or not you use an NQ or HQ instrument. +singng skill gear also can eek out an extra point or two on buffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          Sorry, you only got one part right there.

Soul Voice doubles the effect of buffs cast after using the two hour for a brief amount of time. Soul Voice never changes the duration of the the buffs, only HQ instruments and the new meritable job ability Troubador affect duration of songs.

CHR does reduce resists for BRD debuffs like Elegy, Threnody and Lullaby. It does not affect the duration of those debuffs, again, only instruments can do that.

As for the strength of buffs, its a combination singing skill, instuement skill and whether or not you use an NQ or HQ instrument. +singng skill gear also can eek out an extra point or two on buffs.
          Exactly what I said. You just did it in alot more words.

Comment

Working...
          X