This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bard Armory

Ok. This is how it goes. You guys'll help me out cause I'm a total noob and I need help on something so here I go.

What weapons(instruments,staves..not necesarily WEAPON weapons..) are Best or favorable between the first level up to 75?

ok well.. (edit)

1-50 : What weapons like staves or daggers etc would be necesary for a bard , either for partying or soloing ...

then

51-75 :blablalbla

sac
    Last edited by Sacrosankt; 01-06-2006, 02:18 PM.

Re: Bard Armory

Originally posted by Sacrosankt
    Ok. This is how it goes. You guys'll help me out cause I'm a total noob and I need help on something so here I go.

What weapons(instruments,staves..not necesarily WEAPON weapons..) are Best or favorable between the first level up to 75?

This is how it goes.. heh

1-##

## to ##

or just ##-75

Thanks for yar time
    I am not intirely Sure what you are asking here. but I will try my best. "Gear" for a bard really doesn't matter. Your Armor, and your weapons Really dont matter. As far as Armor go I would grab the ones with the Highest Def till you can get some with Chr on it. Get your Self some Hope Rings at lvl 14. And A Noble's Ribbon as soon as it becomes available. If you can afford a Monster Signa go for it. If not, dont worry about it. Now when it comes down Intruments... you are going to want a lot of these.
    Almost every song you play should have you switching Intruments.
    Kuura
    Windurst Rank 5
    <[75 White Mage retired]> ((May she rest in piece))
    Originally posted by Dictionary.com
    spoon·y also spoon·ey ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spn)
    adj. spoon·i·er, spoon·i·est
    1. Enamored in a silly or sentimental way.
    2. Feebly sentimental; gushy.

Comment

You do realize it takes a very long time to reach 75 and that by the time you reach lvl 20 you should already be more than capable of picking out good gear for yourself, right?
      Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

Look at BRD's role, singing their songs and casting cures... what do you need? anything with +CHR and then look for +MND stuff. in PT's your not gonna be fighting at all, so weapons you really dont need to worry about. Theres campable items like Monster signa and mist silk cape for mind, almost everythign you need though you gotta buy.

51+ the stave choice is obvious, if you dont know now, you will. Just stock up on MND and CHR and your good. Mostly CHR though.

+1 instruments ftw
        Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
        InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

MND doesn't really effect cures that much. It's better to have more MP than MND.
          Your debuffs will never stick on IT mobs, so just get MP & CHR.

Comment

Working...
          X