This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary's Horn

I have been trying to camp this horn for about 2 days and i am 0/3. In all ive gotten 3 jugs of her milk (sold one to friend for 2.5K, halved with friend, gave to another who helped me kill her once, and kept one) and a piece of giant sheep meat. If anyone has any tips or can help me get this horn without shoving over the 300K gil please pass me a tell while im on thanks .

Re: Mary's Horn

Don't have any advice for getting it, but I will say you can easily lvl up to 60 without it and pick up the +2lullaby harp. Pick up a light staff at 51, keep some +chr food handy, and use your 2hour if you are having sleep problems (I don't usually need to sleep more than once or twice every couple hours so using 2hour works out well).
    Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

I think the biggest reason i wanted to get it was b/c my LS wanted to start doing bncm and i heard that it is very needed in the lvl 40 one

Comment

I GOT IT! So let me tell you my story. I logged on tonight not looking forward to wasting 5 hours just killing sheep. So i ask all my LS mates and friends if they can come help me, but all are busy. So i grab a choco and move over there. I get to the highlands and am targetting all sheep just in case i see her. Then i target one and it says stray mary! So i dismount and attack as well as call out my NPC to help. I claim her and she drops meat, milk, and HORN! Im so happy, u can congratulate me now !

Comment

Big congratz on your HORN

Comment

Congratulations
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Congratz!

Comment

Working...