X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rings +5CHR exist ?

Hello,

Now that i reached lvl 72, i looked through AH for new equipment and wanted to switch at least one of my astral ring for a +CHR ring. I saw the +4CHR ring in AH, but couldn't find the HQ +5CHR ring!
    Aren't they in the game yet ? (but i saw 3 other +5ring, int/str/dex i think).
    Someone got one of those rings ?

Choup
    75 BRD, 73 BST, 63 NIN, 58 THF, 50 BLM, 38 WHM, 37 WAR

they are 1%-3% chance at making them and so in-demand that usually they don't even go on AH.

but yes, they do exist. they are called heavens ring (and can be upgraded to heavens ring +1)

you can also get lvl 74 rings, light ring (CHR+5) or the HQ version pluto's ring (CHR+6), crafted from Orichalcum Ring and Light Bead - good luck with that. they are -20 MP also tho.
    63/63 maps obtained

Comment

HQ of Light Ring is actually Apollo's Ring (just like the elemental staves). Mystery Tour goofed and got the names switched.

If you want a Heavens Ring, you'd better make friends with a 100 goldsmith, and be willing to give them lots of platinum rings and angelstones on new moon darksday (and hopefully they have advanced imagery, and both of the guild point skill+ items).
      Averter of the Apocalypse~
      Unique quests complete: 330-something, keep losing count.
      Mission plot lines complete: Windurst, Bastok, San d'Oria, Zilart, Promathia.
      Maps not yet obtained: Promyvion-Dem, Promyvion-Mea, Promyvion-Holla, Promyvion-Vahzl, Sacrarium.

Comment

Re: Rings +5CHR exist ?

i had a light ring and the 1 CHR just wasnt worth the -20 mp. i sold it back (doubled my money tho)
        63/63 maps obtained

Comment

Re: Rings +5CHR exist ?

Originally posted by grunion
          they are 1%-3% chance at making them and so in-demand that usually they don't even go on AH.

but yes, they do exist. they are called heavens ring (and can be upgraded to heavens ring +1)

you can also get lvl 74 rings, light ring (CHR+5) or the HQ version pluto's ring (CHR+6), crafted from Orichalcum Ring and Light Bead - good luck with that. they are -20 MP also tho.
          The HQ versions of the Lv74 rings do not exist. They are only in the game files.

Comment

Working...
          X