I want a pony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want a pony!

For Paladin, I want a damage reduction job trait that scales up to 40% by level 75. In addition, the shielding proc rate should be increased to the point where the Paladin seems more like a shield with limbs than a character. Also, the option to modify a Joyeuse to give damage reduction equivalent to a Hauteclaire, while retaining the multi-hit quality. A native double attack is fine too.
    sigpic

Comment

I want gear specifically designed for PLD/RDM. It'd have moderately high Def, MP, Enmity, hMP, a bonus Enmity+10 applied specifically to Enfeebling Magic, and latents (activated by a mage sub) of Store TP, Shield skill, and a latent set effect of Refresh.

EDIT: Oh, and spell interruption down! Can't forget the spell interruption down.
      Last edited by Pteryx; 04-29-2008, 08:14 PM.

Comment

I want the abbreviation "RDM" to be changed to a more accurate description while seeking.

"AFK"

Comment

Originally posted by Pteryx View Post
          I want gear specifically designed for PLD/RDM. It'd have moderately high Def, MP, Enmity, hMP, a bonus Enmity+10 applied specifically to Enfeebling Magic, and latents (activated by a mage sub) of Store TP, Shield skill, and a latent set effect of Refresh.

EDIT: Oh, and spell interruption down! Can't forget the spell interruption down.
          Deal, so long as I get equally cool toys for the reciprocal.
          Last edited by Yellow Mage; 04-30-2008, 01:01 PM.
          Originally posted by Armando
          No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
          However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
          Matthew 16:15

Comment

Weapon Mastery traits to add +10 skill when weilding their jobs weapon of choice.
            e.g. pld, rdm, blu sword; whm, pld club; thf, dnc, rdm dagger; ect.

Add some Thf armor that makes a thf look like a thf. For example something like the Blackened Defias Leather set and Red Defias Mask, something of that effect. Cookie to those who know what I'm talking about there.
            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

If I admit that I know, someone will attack me for knowing something about WoW.
              Last edited by Murphie; 04-29-2008, 05:57 PM. Reason: Oh noes!

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                It's ok Murphie. Everyone except YM hates you anyway, and he's a hippie.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                  Don't worry, my blueberry will cover you.
                  Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                    It's ok Murphie. Everyone except YM hates you anyway, and he's a hippie.
                    Last edited by Yellow Mage; 04-30-2008, 01:03 PM. Reason: :wtf:
                    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
                    X