Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which jobs have duel yield ability(please don't shoot me for asking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: which jobs have duel yield ability(please don't shoot me for asking)

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
    Duh. "Duel Yield" is a Gardener (GRD) trait, and only obtainable at Lv.72. No other job can have it, not even from /GRD. (lolNIN.)

It gives you a small chance of growing a seed which may yield a capsule monster when you harvest it. Then, you can fight the monster in a one-on-one battle--if you win, you get to keep it as a lawn ornament! (Hence, "duel" and "yield".)

Only thing is, GRD is can only be unlocked on the Atomos server. You'll have to find a way there. I heard it involves clicking your heels together three times while wearing a pair of shoes stolen from some NPC name Maat. You'll have to trade him a bunch of konami cards afterwards so he wouldn't beat you up.
    I loved GRD soooooo much in FFT2.

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
      Duh. "Duel Yield" is a Gardener (GRD) trait, and only obtainable at Lv.72. No other job can have it, not even from /GRD. (lolNIN.)

It gives you a small chance of growing a seed which may yield a capsule monster when you harvest it. Then, you can fight the monster in a one-on-one battle--if you win, you get to keep it as a lawn ornament! (Hence, "duel" and "yield".)

Only thing is, GRD is can only be unlocked on the Atomos server. You'll have to find a way there. I heard it involves clicking your heels together three times while wearing a pair of shoes stolen from some NPC name Maat. You'll have to trade him a bunch of konami cards afterwards so he wouldn't beat you up.
      Should note that you need to trade them in the right order, too : Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage View Post
        Should note that you need to trade them in the right order, too : Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
        At least he gives you back your choice of the following cards in return, in any combo that adds up to 30: Vic Viper, Lord British, Falchion Beta, Jade Knight, Metalion, Lance Bean, Bill Rizer, Mad Dog, Scorpion, or Probotector. I mean, damn, that's a deal!
        Last edited by LilithAngel; 02-06-2008, 09:53 PM. Reason: Kinda like Relics, but not really...

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
          I still think it'd be hot to see Galkas dual-wielding great swords or great axes.
          god damn yeah this would be awsome! but kinda unfair for the other races lol

Comment

Whoa. Did you draw that yourself? It looks almost exactly like the real FFT art style...
            Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
            RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
            All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Doubt it, since I've seen that image floating around 4chan plenty of times since last year.

EDIT: Desu

Comment

EDIT: Desu
                Obligatory:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc]YouTube - DesUltimate - 527 DEATH combo[/ame]

Comment

In Maryland it means two men enter, one man yields.

Comment

Dual yield:

When you zone into lower jeuno going down the stairs, its required to yield to all oncoming tarus going to the moghouse. That way, the tarus won't cast warp II on you and you can continue going down the stairs.

That and you get fined 1 million gil... <.>
                    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Working...
                    X