Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Campaign, Job/Subjob combinations

Originally posted by KingOfZeal View Post
    I managed to ding 75 on Bard just going straight up BRD/WHM as I do... err, used to do... when I was partying. Threnody is actually very good at helping you to up your exp gain. Personally, I stayed in Garlage (since it was the only beastmen-controlled area at the time) and just banged up fortifications. The one just behind gate #3 is the best, as there's no risk of agro down there, but it takes a little longer to get there and back. And, if I do choose to go out into a regular area and fend off actual beastmen, Hymnus is a life-savor (pun intended). Plus, even weakened, I can still do things like Elegy and some crowd control.
    there is a chance that the roaming abbot and/or prior will take a funny route and look directly at the fort, aggroing a random player. just die dilgently (so others won't get killed) or attack, call for help, kill that yag, and go about your business.

65+ BST will love this place: charm a bat or slime, they'll do triple digit damage on these forts. dire bats are very useful for evasion down
    Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
    Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Working...
    X