i am a taru and got my blm up to lv 30 should i play smn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am a taru and got my blm up to lv 30 should i play smn

ok to the point what is better job for high number dmg and soloable on easy prety dc prey. I was a hume and switched to taru for more mp and int. I love smn alot but i dont know if i should kepp playing smn or not. I want to do big dmg all the time and i know smn heals mostly but i see there burst for IT numbers they put out at end game.

I also heard with the new areas blms arent the best anymore, and if this is true would smn be better..

Like today i was in a party for 30 mins and party disbanded. So i soloed and duoed with another smn and were taking down Vt lizs in the dunes at lv 12-13. We were getting 168-+ without band. The thing is i only have carby......

Re: i am a taru and got my blm up to lv 30 should i play smn

If you want to play Summoner, then play Summoner.

If you're looking for big numbers though, you'll be waiting a while. Summoners don't get the first of their true heavy-hitting avatar abilities until Fenrir's Eclipse Bite at level 70 (and if you don't have Fenrir, it'll be level 70 before you see the big guns).

Don't be fooled by lower level experiences - the game changes for every job at various levels - and the difference for Summoners at 65+ is extreme, to say the least.

Icemage

Comment

Re: i am a taru and got my blm up to lv 30 should i play smn

If your even considering sumoner then yolu need to level whm as its the best subjob for sumoner

Comment

Working...
      X