This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best new job with WHM?

Which of the 3 new jobs works best with white mage? (I am guessing the blue mage).
    www.crystalwarsonline.com

A MMORPG designed with the X-Realms Engine. Release planned for June or July 2006.

Re: Best new job with WHM?

yes, although WHM doesn't really suit any of them very well.

Comment

Do you mean as a subjob for WHM? I would have thought none. As far as I know BLU has a somewhat small MP pool so you would still get more benefit from a BLM or SMN sub.

Now if you mean the other way around, which works good with a WHM sub, then yes BLU would be the obvious choice. You would get more MP and your parties get a little backup for curing and quickly removing status ailments in addition to whatever BLU does.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

on the topic of subs ... what level should a subjob be kept for the best effectiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by blobboid196
          on the topic of subs ... what level should a subjob be kept for the best effectiveness?
          should always be half of the current lvl

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

if you cam use /BLU to get auto refresh, then it is possibly viable to use /BLU over /SMN depending on what spells that means you have available to you. I like /SMN for auto fresh, but I don't like what spells it gives (IMO worthless in 99% of the situations). /PLD gives auto refresh, but no spells - possibly good for Soloing though (especially when combined with the new shield proc rates and TP gain... Hexa FTW). That leaves /BLU - a useful battery of spells, but choice limited by having to pick spells that give auto refresh.

Anyone know what those spells are?

As for /Cor, or /Pup, Healers Roll might be good for farming because of the +MP on rest. THats about all i can think of.

Comment

I would suggest you level your subjob to 40, then you have a bit of an exp buffer "just in case" and you will never have to worry about raising it again if you don't feel like it.

Comment

Working...
              X