This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mithra vs taru

Is it a really big difference for the two races, for being thief?

Re: mithra vs taru

Yes and no. Mithra is naturally a better Thief, but a Taru can be just as good if he gears right.

Basically, if you had two 50 Thieves, a Taru and a Mithra, and they were naked...

The Mithra would be slightly better.

But how often do you party naked?

It's all in how you gear.
    Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
    I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

I would like to add that if you are a new player its easier to go with a race that matches the job better. Established players can afford the more expensive equips to make up for the differences in race but a new player has a harder time of it. Established players also have the knowledge about what equips to get, what to enhance on their character, etc. to help make lvling easier. New players get frustrated easily and have ended up quitting simply because of picking a race that is harder to lvl for that job. Thats why they should consider choosing a race that is more suited to the job. Later on you'll usuallly end up making a 2nd character (for a storage mule) and then you could make it another race and try to lvl that job on it.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Agreed, but you shouldn't let that be the end-all-be-all. If you want to play a Tarutaru fighter, thats ok, just remember you are going to have it slightly harder, but they are all doable...

Comment

It's likely if you level THF to 75, you'll level something else to 75 to actually have more fun at the end-game, not that THF doesn't get enough attention, there is a lot of situations others job would be better off. It is too specific. Not that it matters really, you won't be one job ever.

And race doesn't really matter. How do you want to see yourself? In my opinion, be a Galka. You are a disgrace to humanity if you are not.

Comment

Working...
          X