A little rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little rant

Well I was at the second forest in Kazham (to lazy to look up the name) partying with a group of people. We found ourself a nice camp that is not near any group. We were fighting there for almost 1 hour or more and all of a sudden another group decided to set their camp right next to ours. We just ignored them and continue fighting and not being a*al about it. Or party were trying out to see if we could take on gobby after killing mandy the whole time because the other group were taking the mandy too. Sadly we got wiped out but fought a good battle. Two of our DD had reraise scroll on them and they used it before going down.

One of our DD ask the other group if they just quickly just raise our WHM. But guess what happen. They just continue fighting and pulling without even being a bit considerate and helping raise our WHM. And then they have the decency to start saying sh*t after our WHM zone back to HP and change to his main job and come back to raise the rest.

What do you guys think? Have you encounter anything like this before? I've been playing for about 5 months and this is the first time I bump into a group that were being ahole.

Re: A little rant

Yhoater Jungle...

... and not to sound mean or anything, but this happens all the time. I would suggest just getting used to it. I'm sorry.

Comment

Im sure there are a few like that on every server. Thats just life. Usually they get whats coming to them one way or another. (Too bad we cant always be there to see it). I wouldnt let it bother you too much though.

Last night I was leveling my new BLM in the Dunes at the beach when another party decided to party there as well. Would have been okay because the beach is big enough for two pt's. But they decided , I guess , it would be best to stay in the almost exact same spot as us?! Anyway their first pull was a Pug and they got a beat down. 2 of their members laid dead infront my party and I. I guess I had the right to be a little ticked...
      Honestly though , it just doesnt feel good to go around getting all upset over other peoples actions. So I /shout for a raise and offered a reward. In the end , I felt much better about it.

They must find it difficult...
      Those who have taken authority as the truth ,
      Rather than truth as the authority.

Comment

Well that happens a lot.
        Sometimes people are just jackasses.
        Example:
        I remember seeing someone die in front of a level 75 WHM and he didnt even bat an eye. Garliage Basement. The guy was just trying to get to his party, the WHM was there with a group of Serket campers. Later on we just realized he was RMT.

One thing you should remember: Never be like them. One comes around, goes around.

Comment

Well i tell ya what ive been playing now a year on the 360 and one thing ive noticed on Siren is there are a lot of people that are willing to raise you if needed. other times not so much. But that is life and it sucks thats why im so very happy to get my whm high enough to have reraise, and yes i spam that shit at the start of every party and everytime i get on a ferry ride to or from Selbina or Muhara. just because i dont want to have to depend on others for raise. I used to have a Scroll of instant reraise on me everytime i left town but i figured ya know im gonna need my conquest points for something eventually.

Oh did i mention my charactor is a Galka and hes a 38 whm
          Last edited by Greyhound; 02-20-2007, 12:57 PM. Reason: just figured i throw that in there

Comment

lol....that's great Greyhound. I'll be eventually be lvling my whm to have reraise too. But have to take care of my main job first. Which is to become a super dodge monkey. Once that's done I'll lvl whm so I can use it to earn some extra gil as well since is so hard to earn gils nowaday due to people dropping the prices like crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X