Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplies

My Nation is Bastok.
    If I go to San D'Oria is it possible to get the Supplies Quest for The Valkurm Dunes then later be teleported there from the NPC in Bastok's Metalworks?

Re: Supplies

You can only do supply runs for the areas your nation controls. So you'd have to wait for Bastok to control Zulkheim to do that supply run.

Comment

I assume that:
      1) on your server, San d'Oria controls Zulkheim this week, which is why you're asking this, and
      2) by "go to San d'Oria," you mean "change my home nation to San d'Oria," and not just "walk to San d'Oria for a visit."

You can only teleport to/from the Outpost Teleportation NPC in your current home nation. If you're Bastokan, you can only use the guy in Bastok. If you're San d'Orian, you can only use the guy in San d'Oria.

Also, you can only teleport to/from Outposts to which you've done a supply mission for your current nation.

For this example, if you switched to San d'Oria and did the Zulkheim supply run, you'd be able to teleport to the Dunes and back from San d'Oria, but if you'd done any other Outposts with Bastok, you couldn't use those. If you switched back to Bastok, you'd be able to teleport to any of the other outposts you'd completed, but not to the Dunes (until you do the Zulkheim supply run for Bastok).
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

Thanks for the quick respond.

This whole walking for 20 minutes is getting really ridiculous.

Comment

Don't go back and forth every time you want to exp?
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I used to walk back and forth every single time, too.

Looking back, I really have no idea why. Just seemed like the thing to do at the time.
            Ellipses on Fenrir
            There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
            . . .

Comment

Since my first time in the Dunes oh so long ago I have done pretty much the same thing partying there. Show up around lvl11, level to 15, go to San d'oria, go back to the dunes until 19.

I started in Windurst, it was like taking a vacation in San d'oria.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                Don't go back and forth every time you want to exp?
                Wow. For a Senior Veteran and an "Oracle of Knowledge"...
                That seems like a smart alec remark...
                |:

Anyway. I hadn't played in a couple of days.
                And, apparently Bastok has control of Zulkheim right now, anyway.
                So, I just did the Supplies Mission.
                :3

Comment

Originally posted by Zydel View Post
                  |:
                  Post count isn't a good measure of anything other than post count, no matter what forum you're on.
                  Anyway. I hadn't played in a couple of days.
                  And, apparently Bastok has control of Zulkheim right now, anyway.
                  So, I just did the Supplies Mission.
                  :3
                  Congrats!
                  Ellipses on Fenrir
                  . . .

Comment

Senior Veteran
                    Those are personal titles. That's just Mhurron's way of saying "GET OFF MY LAWN."

Brevity is wit. Also, as stupid as it might sound, it really is the best answer. It's like asking "This thing keeps blowing up in my face, what should I do?" and getting "Wear safety glasses." as a reply. It might not be the answer you wanted, but it's the answer you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                      Those are personal titles. That's just Mhurron's way of saying "GET OFF MY LAWN."
                      Actually it's the default forum title for something. I have no custom title right now.

Don't be so sensitive.

loose

Comment

Working...
                      X