Limbus glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limbus glitch?

Ok so i went with my Ls to do Limbus tonigth for Ultima.

we got White card and all but i forgot to get soap

so i went back and joined short bus for Temenos... but for some reason we couldnt get in while i was in pt.

so i left so my Ls could go ahead and do the run.

anyone know why i wasnt able to join them if i had my soap and my white card?

i even called a GM and he told me that he didnt knew why this happened and to search about this on a forum or at POL but i found nothing.

any help will be apreciated.

Re: Limbus glitch?

Double checked your key items before posting, right? Had both White card and cosmo cleanse listed? If so, only thing I can think of is there must be some trigger on the card where it only registers as having it if you have soap already. Which is odd, and would kind of make going in early and farming the NMs for card drops so you can just show up later a bit irrelevant. Unfortunately, the nature of Limbus prevents the only really good solution I can think of, logging off and logging back on. Soon as you do that, you're out of the run.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Comment

I feel for you. I've had both soap and card and wasn't able to enter. Both were in key items and it just wasn't possible to get in. Logged out, logged back in and still not possible. Called a GM and there was nothing they could do. They told me to buy the soap again and kill the nm again for the card. Did that and was able to get in.

Similar issue with one of my characters with Dynamis. Had done Jeuno before and LS was doing it again but I couldn't get in. Logged out, logged back in and nothing. Called GM and, honest to god this happened, they were having issues with their network so he got on in game and asked his ls if they knew what the issue could be. So I just did a few things to see if it would help and nada. Finally someone said "you got the cutscene right?" and I was like "dumba** who ported you to Xarc to do Dark Spark the other day?". So the next day I did some tele'whoring and what happens when I hit Xarc? You got it, cut scene. GM's must have messed with my account overnight or something but then I could get back into Dynamis. Glitches abound!!
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

If the alliance starts fighting a mob, then anyone still trying to get in won't be able to. I'm guessing the same happens if a certain period of time passes, but I'm not sure.

In your case, if nobody went in already, I'm really not sure. It's a glitch of some sort.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Recently my ls had to switch a scheduled run from Temenos to Apollyon. No one in the alliance could enter at all. Everyone had card/soap and the zone they wanted was clear. Zoning to sea and back and logging and relogging did not resolve the issue.

They exited, re-ported, killed the flower for the new card and went into Apollyon just fine.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

o well seems like i lost 30k... ; ;

thanks every1 hope i can join my Ls next time. and GMs need to be more fu$%&#" usefull!

Comment

Working...
            X