Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning Player (Another one...in Asura)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player (Another one...in Asura)

Well, I am returning to play .. or rather returned.

A lot of my friends are gone, I am alone in this large and vast world and would like to meet new friends. I quit playing around August of last year as I was going to get ready for FFXIV....(that didn't go as planned ....o.o) So I decided to come back to my MMO roots .

Now I need serious help, when I was playing the level cap was still 75 or SE was on the verge of upping the cap. I was always too busy trying to lvl jobs, that I actually got two jobs to 75, but I've never done none of the old expansions like, Rise of the Zilart or Chains of Promathia. I was wondering if anyone else out there needs these and would like to join me or help me? I'm also about to buy Visions of Abyssea, from the looks of it I guess the grind of birds and imps is gone. Maybe I can tag along with someone into an Abyssea exp party?

Anyways, my main account is "noslen" , i'll be on, if i'm not just send me a message.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Returning Player (Another one...in Asura)

If you're willing to change servers to Valefor, I run a LS there for new and returning players. Follow the link in my signature to find out everything you want to know.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Add me. Im on Asura and on all the time.

Swiftizm.

I also just returned. However i have been leveling like crazy. I just got level 90 on my PLD. i need to do all of the expansion missions as well as rank 6-10 in San'Doria.

Comment

What Yyg said.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowIX View Post
          What Yyg said.
          You post approximately... NEVER... and this is your big come-back post?

Son...

I am disapoint...

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
            You post approximately... NEVER... and this is your big come-back post?

Son...

I am disapoint...
            Hey.. Be happy, I was reinforcing your point!

Geeze, I didn't know all of my posts had to be epic. Fine... Is this what you want?

Comment

Better... much better Dauntless. After all... it's you... dauntless. I expect more from you... dauntless

Comment

Who me, Dauntless? OH yeah!

Me, Dauntless, sent you, Yygdrasilofvalefor, an e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowIX View Post
                  Who me, Dauntless? OH yeah!

Me, Dauntless, sent you, Yygdrasilofvalefor, an e-mail.
                  Awwww you too

(nohomo)

PS: totally homo

PSS: nonotrly

Comment

Working...
                  X