Seems alots changed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems alots changed..

An in little time that I broke away from it..okay so little may be about 1.5years, lol....I dunno, if nething it would be because I can get like all expansion w/main disc for 20$ ? It would be a way to kill time for me really....try an do things i didnt get to b4..etc...So I guess my question would be, is it worth gettin back into?...If at least for alittle bit...like..is Valkrum actually deserted? or-? Whats goin on

Re: Seems alots changed..

is Valkrum actually deserted? or-? Whats goin on
    People haven't stopped forming low level parties. But jobs are stronger, new features have been added, and over all, lower levels have changed such that, in some cases, it's actually faster to solo or form small groups than form whole parties of 6 now. That changes once you get to around level 25-30. But for some people, they will still take slower EXP if it means they don't have to deal with all the baggage that comes from forming a party (finding the ideal jobs, finding open camps, having to find replacements, competing with other parties that arrive).
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Seems alots changed..

I see, sounds like it would not consume time too terribly if I where to jump back in for awhile. I appreciate the reply and info ^^. I was told by a friend about the level cap thing for parties(someone of lvl 75 could cap to lvl 10 with other lvl 10 jobs, and still have 75 armor) something to that extent. Well, just maybe itll be on my list of things to check out. Thanks man

Comment

Working...
      X