i want to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to come back

about 1 year ago i began to play ffxi for the xbox 360. i played until about july but then i stopped due to financial problems. then about 2 months ago my xbox broke and i had to get a new one but unfortunately, i wasnt able to keep my hard drive. So now everything is gone including my account and info. I really want to come back but i dont know if i can recover my pol account. Is there any way for me to be able to play again without having to get a new game?

Re: i want to come back

Just because you don't have the information on your hard drive, it doesn't mean you can't recover your account as long as you know your POL ID, password, credit card info you used to play with, etc. Get all of that together and then call up SE or contact them via their webchat:

Phone Support:
    PlayOnline Information Center
    (858) 790-7529 (PLAY)
    Monday - Friday
    9:00 am - 6:00 pm Pacific Time (excluding weekends and holidays)

Web Chat Support: https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html

Have your personal info, credit card info, POL ID and password (returning and established players), and possibly your registration codes.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

All of your data for your POL account and FFXI characters is stored on SE's servers. Your account, provided you didn't cancel it, should still be alive and usable - you just need your POL ID and pass.

edit: mom beat me to the punch. Do what she sez. Or else.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
      ------
      Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
      When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Well, if you kept your information like the discs and papers inside the case then its pretty simple to get your game going. If you have NEITHER, then you can still possibly get your information back if you have the card you paid with plus the personal information you entered, although chances could be slim. Would have to talk to their customer service to verify.

EDIT; Or just read mom's post.
        Last edited by Clever Ninja; 12-27-2008, 07:17 PM. Reason: Mom
        Cleverness - Hades
        75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
        DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

ok so all i need to do is get the info and call? because now if i put the game in, it doesn't even show that i have an account made as if i never played before so i will just be able log in and play again after i call?

Comment

You have a new 360 and your old FFXI account is tied to an old 360 handle. While you are on the phone with SE you might want to ask them about that too. Tell them what happened and that you want to tie the new handle to your old FFXI account.

You'll need to reinstall the game of course and use the registration codes tied with your old account. I'm assuming you still have the game discs, booklets, and registration codes.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

yea i still have the discs and stuff. And thankyou for all the help ^^

Comment

Working...
              X