My 100 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 100 question

Hello!!! I've been getting really bored of the gaming scene lately and thinking about coming back to ffxi. Wanted to get some info since I'm not even sure if my characters are still alive or not...

Hows the server populations now? Are there still many people playing? This is my main concern. I was in when game launched but remember that by level 20? or so it was impossible to solo and knowing that most players are extreme high level by now I'm wondering what the chances are of even levelling up a new character now??

I heard they removed trains

Please PLEASE tell me they havent made many changes to the crafting system or the AH! This game has, Hands Down, the BEST Auction House and crafting system of any mmo I've ever played!

What are the most popular classes to play now so I can hopefully find groups faster.

What about gear? Are the auction houses insanely expensive now?

Do they still have the really cool holiday events like they used to?

I have REALLY missed this game. Was hoping that they would rework this mmo with a new graphics engine but without changing any of the playablility that I remember. Any responses will be helpfull and thanks in advance!!.

I MISS VANA'DIEL!! \(^_^)/

Re: My 100 question

Originally posted by netrunner1969 View Post
    Hello!!! I've been getting really bored of the gaming scene lately and thinking about coming back to ffxi. Wanted to get some info since I'm not even sure if my characters are still alive or not...

Hows the server populations now? Are there still many people playing? This is my main concern. I was in when game launched but remember that by level 20? or so it was impossible to solo and knowing that most players are extreme high level by now I'm wondering what the chances are of even levelling up a new character now??

I heard they removed trains

Please PLEASE tell me they havent made many changes to the crafting system or the AH! This game has, Hands Down, the BEST Auction House and crafting system of any mmo I've ever played!

What are the most popular classes to play now so I can hopefully find groups faster.

What about gear? Are the auction houses insanely expensive now?

Do they still have the really cool holiday events like they used to?

I have REALLY missed this game. Was hoping that they would rework this mmo with a new graphics engine but without changing any of the playablility that I remember. Any responses will be helpfull and thanks in advance!!.

I MISS VANA'DIEL!! (^_^)/
    There's about 5k~ players per server, 1.5-3k on at any given moment.

It really isn't hard to level, tons of people are leveling the new jobs, so instead of partying in valkurm with a bunch of rank 1s, you'll be with rank 10ishes.

They removed trains? No they removed MPKing/

Havn't changed crafting.
    Or the AH.

Most sought out, popular job that will get parties in seconds in BRD
    RDM is aswell
    NIN meh
    COR

AH has hit an All Time Low (band reference gogogo)

and yes, every holiday there's some sort of crappy event with crappy gifts.

And it is always slow at first but, don't get discouraged. Once you start making mad lewt you'll be doing things faster and better.
    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
    Yeah, It’s true.
    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

i only count 9
      [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

9 is the new 100.

Duh, we're have you been?
        In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
        And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
        Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
        Yeah, It’s true.
        It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Originally posted by Sevv View Post
          i only count 9
          Still working on the other 91 Most of it sounds like good news, man I have really missed this game! I've played everything from Ultima Online to Warcraft and this is still the best MMO I've played!!

Unfortunately I have no idea how to play anymore. I'm going to be working on relearning the basics of this for a long time. I did have one more question though.

I found one of my old accounts with my 50BLM/27WHM but alllll of my macro's are gone! Does anyone know a good site that shows some macro examples for WHM/BLM? I'll get used to it in time but I need to figure out macros asap to get into party! Thanks for any info/sites you can link me.

It is soooooo good to be home!!
          Last edited by netrunner1969; 05-17-2008, 05:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
          X