No announcement yet.

Hiya all, Kiyoko is back in FFXI soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya all, Kiyoko is back in FFXI soon!

Well after spending several hrs on hold with Squeenix today, and then finally getting to speak with a rep and learning that they have no record of my name in their system even though I've been playing on/off for past 4+ yrs.

They were finally able to find me and my oldest and best account I'd though I lost several years ago. Wasn't even going for that one...excellent!!!

Didn't qualify for the Return to Vana'diel Campaign or the Anniversary Ring, but thats ok. I got my old char that I'm very excited about having again!

Kiyoko
    Ifrit Server
    59WHM/31SMN {all summons up to Fenrir}
    Rank 9-1 Windurst
    Full WHM AF, I was 60, and lost the lvl.
    3mil Gil if I recall!

Will be activating her Oct 2, so I don't get charged for Sept.

I had restarted and was gonna redo it all, but got so bored thinking about everything I had to do again and quit the restart! So now I'm very happy to be much closer to the cap and I can now start getting prepared for WotG...

Re: Hiya all, Kiyoko is back in FFXI soon!

Just a heads up, Sevv is going to show up if he ever shows up anywhere tonight and tell you to change servers to Kujata.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Mhurron, how right you are!

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
        Just a heads up, Sevv is going to show up if he ever shows up anywhere tonight and tell you to change servers to Kujata.
        Won't be able to until Jan! Resurrected characters are also subject to a 90day wait period as if you just switched servers. Its lame I know, did everything I could on the phone but Squeenix wouldn't budge!

oh and who is Sevv?

EDIT:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Can I transfer my characters as many times as I want?
        The World Transfer service can be used any number of times and, while there are no restrictions regarding the number of times each character can be transferred, you may not use this service under the following conditions:
        - 90 days have not passed since the date of the previous World Transfer.
        - 90 days have not passed since the first purchase of a FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID.
        Last edited by Kiyoko77; 09-26-2007, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyoko77 View Post
          oh and who is Sevv?

You'll find out soon enough.

Comment

He's just some crazy dude we let loose on the forums from time to time.

Comment

Wow, almost a full 45 minutes and Sevv hasn't jumped on this already? Slacker...

Actually yeah, he's started his night shift here, I do believe, so you'll meet him later. Enjoy.

Comment

Careful Sevv is a serial "acidental" killer, kind of like a cross between Mihoshi and Washu, just without the Mecha Washu add-on from Tenchi Universe o.o;
                <_<; Ask Mhurron about Davoi, Ray about DM or damn i forgot the last example >___>;

Also, grats on coming back to FFXI ;3
                May the magic be with you.
                Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Sevv was Sev, formerly of Ifrit, now a resident of Kujata. >_> I think he may have bad mouthed our World before leaving... <_<

Welcome back to Ifrit. ^_^

p.s. No clue about SamuraiPizzaCats LS; I only recently started on trying to track LS's, and not having a lot of response.
                  Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                  yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                  Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                  leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post

Welcome back to Ifrit. ^_^

p.s. No clue about SamuraiPizzaCats LS; I only recently started on trying to track LS's, and not having a lot of response.
                    Thank You, and I'm not so worried about the old LS I was in. Chances are its long gone and over. Kiyoko was from 2004, and alot has changed since then. I will most likely be looking for a new LS not long after I get back. Know of any good ones looking for a highly experienced WHM!?

Course I'll need a day or so to re-make some 110 spell macros I recall having and getting them placed how I remember them best! Prolly won't take long, but will need to relearn a little which a few min into some heavy PTs will help quickly!

Comment

Don't really know other Linkshells, but check your /flist when you return, and catch up with friends? ^_^
                      Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                      yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                      Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                      leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Working...
                      X