Coming back this Month on the 360!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back this Month on the 360!

Well hello everyone! Long time no see/port/chat (whatever =P)! I am coming back to FFXI! It's been 8 long months and I'm having withdrawals... I am soon going to be purchasing it for the 360 (desktop cant handle it) and before I did, I wanted to ask about the 360 version. I have looked up review after review, and everyone gives is a 5-6 out of 10. I love the game, and really want to get back into it, and it seems the 360 is the only way back in. I will be starting fresh, lost all old account information, and want to start over anyway, cant remember jack squat except for the fact that this game is AWESOME! Any of you out there that currently play it on the 360, would you please comment on whether it is worth it or not in here, and what you like and don't like it? I have a usb keyboard, an xbox live account, and all that, its just no FFXI yet. THANKS! Hope to see you all in-game one of these days!

-Chad

Re: Coming back this Month on the 360!

I dont remember but do Xbox players get to play with PC players? If so then I would gladly help you out when you come back. Dont listen to other reviews from other people, that is their opinion, you could have a totally different view/approach.
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
    ---
    Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
    ----
    Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

Yeah, I am ordering it now, officially. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine and they actually said the exact same thing. They are getting the pc version. I cant wait to get back in the game! Thanks! When I get setup, ill send you a pm so i can try and get on your server.

Comment

No problem at all, be happy to help. Hope you enjoy playing ^^.
        ---
        ----

Comment

During my break, I actually played WoW (I know, a sin...) and have gotten really bored of it. It is so gear-based and bland... Can't wait to get back into Vana'diel...

Comment

I've played on PS2 and Xbox, and I prefer the Xbox. Graphics are cleaner and smoother, although I seem to have more lag/loading problems on Xbox (might just be my connection though). I enjoy using a controller to play games, but I have a usb keyboard that I use for chatting. Switching between keyboard and controller can be awkward at times, especially if I am trying to communicate with my party while navigating a dungeon or something like that.
            Nibblonian: "You are the last hope of the universe."
            Fry: "So I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct?"
            Nibblonian: "Yes, except the Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock."'

Sisqi ~Fairy~WHM 75
            PLD 60 RDM 54 BLM 48

Comment

Ok, cool. Looks like I made a good decision. Hope to see you all in the next week or so in-game! Of course, depends on the server I get into... lol

Comment

Yeah hope you look foward to it. I am on Ragnarok, personally my favorite. Just send me a PM anytime and you and your buddy can join.
                ---
                ----

Comment

Working...
                X