No announcement yet.

Help w/ingame effects... i needs them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help w/ingame effects... i needs them.

Ok, so here's my problem. My comp isn't that great, but everytime I play I can't seem to filter out brd songs. Which lags me from like 20fps down to .3fps on average. I have every effect filter but ones that say; you>you, you>monster, you>pt, and you>npc. Everything else is set to on so it will filter them out. But no matter what i do.. even turning all filters to on settings doesn't seem to filter bard songs. so, any help or tips would be appreciated. Btw, i play on PC with vista/windower if that matters, and an nVidia Geforce 7150m card. Thanks in advance.
    Thank you very much to Selphiie for this sig!

Re: Help w/ingame effects... i needs them.

you can not filter just BRD songs, the "effects filter" is just limited to all effects

I remember hearing about this problem a while back, and it even happened to me at one point. Try updateing your video card drivers and direct X, and see if that helps. Other then that, all you can do is filter all effects towards you and your PT.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Re: Help w/ingame effects... i needs them.

Everything else is set to on so it will filter them out. But no matter what i do.. even turning all filters to on settings doesn't seem to filter bard songs
      Change the setting on the one that says "All effects during battle." If I remember correctly that one can override every other filter as long as you're in combat.

Also the items need to be set to ON for them to block effects.

Comment

Working...
      X