Hey guys...
I'm having some issues with POL crashing. I installed POL and FFXI (JP version) and I run POL. The splash screen appears that says "Now Loading..." says "Play Online Viewer" with all the new updates tho. It stops there and I have to kill the process.
If anyone has had this problem and fixed it I would appreciate the help. I'm currently reinstalling POL so I'll see if that works.
Thanks,
Spatuazle (yeah...I'm coming back for the fifth time)
I'm having some issues with POL crashing. I installed POL and FFXI (JP version) and I run POL. The splash screen appears that says "Now Loading..." says "Play Online Viewer" with all the new updates tho. It stops there and I have to kill the process.
If anyone has had this problem and fixed it I would appreciate the help. I'm currently reinstalling POL so I'll see if that works.
Thanks,
Spatuazle (yeah...I'm coming back for the fifth time)

