Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh! I put everything on my ISP's webspace (had it upgraded), worked fine yesterday but after I requested an address change everything is messed up again . Please wait while I resolve this with my ISP.

Originally posted by Vairu
    Nice !

How did you make the clip? What app did you use?

I want that battle song!

The clip was made using Fraps from http://www.fraps.com/ . It's shareware but there is a demo.

RDM35 / WAR20 / DRG10 / DRK10 / RNG 10 / PLD 35 / BLM 17

Comment

sweet, i need this
      only 15 seconds, that sucks
      [Restarted 8/2008] | [MySpace!]
      .,~`'<{:My Old Char's Stats Here:}>'`~,.

Comment

i fyou want a great and epic battle theme try and find a copy of soukagi labyrinth. its a AWESOME theme for all fights, and fights invery well.

I replace music101.bgw with it.

I tried to post it for those interested if anyone has a site I can post to let me know , so i can upload it and then hyperlink it.
        It's Official Promathia Hates me....
        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
        A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Vairu
          sweet, i need this
          only 15 seconds, that sucks
          Hey Vairu you should clean out all your PM messages and maybe you would get a nice suprise *wink* *wink*

Originally posted by tazirai
          i fyou want a great and epic battle theme try and find a copy of soukagi labyrinth. its a AWESOME theme for all fights, and fights invery well.

I replace music101.bgw with it.

I tried to post it for those interested if anyone has a site I can post to let me know , so i can upload it and then hyperlink it.
          soukaigi labyrinth you say? Hmm think I heard that name somewhere but doesn't ring a bell. Is it an Anime or Game?

Comment

soukaigi is the name of the game its a lil known square game.
            the song is called labyrinth,
            i found it earlier tonight on winmx
            I have the soundtrack myself, its very good.

http://www.rpgfan.com/soundtracks/soukaigi/index.html

http://www.altpop.com/stc/reviews/soukaiost.htm

It's Official Promathia Hates me....
            それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
            Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
            A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

crap, thanks for letting me know

bout the PM

Comment

Ahh see there is a difference you are actually trying to reedit aportion of the game, When I turn down the volume and kick up my MP3's I just have my playlist going which has like 200+ songs randomly going. I am not worried about mixing and matching, although when you are in a dungeon fighting ghouls or skeletons or goblins, AC/DC Hells Bells adds a nice mix lol, or a NM with Disturbed - Liberate works well...
                AscendantSky -- as.hadesffxi.com
                Genkei 5 Completed
                Moghouse 3 Completed
                Gobbie Bag 6 Completed
                7 Avatars Obtained

Current Title: Tiamat Trouncer!

If you dont like my attitude hit the _X_ in the corner.

If you see it written above KNOW that it is law!

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

Comment

Take any music, whether it's CD, mp3 or whatever and convert it to wav. I'll let you figure that one out yourself
                  why must you make things so hard lol but ya could you tell me how to do it i found a good song to put in it is just i done in how to chang it from mp3 to bgw so if some one could post how too that would be really nice

Comment

ahh

press the mp3>bgw button

then browse to the mp3 your converting

then go back into the directory using explorer and rename the file to the one you want to replace it with, like mus182 or something.

then drag that file and overwrite the one your replacing in the FFXI/music directory(it's on the first page).

and of course, back up that music dir first

Comment

Hmmm...I know this i probably my fault but when I go to play the clip in windows media player it just shows the color effects that it normally shows while playing music.

Comment

where would this button be under is there like a software i need to do this cuz i founf some good song i would like to have as my battle music if you could temm me that would be great

Comment

so does any one know how or could tell me how to change the files from mp3 to bgw like where do i go to do it

Comment

Anyone who's seen those videos on this site by Ping, he's got some awesome techno remixes of FF music.. anyone know where I can get these and put them into my game?

Corwynn's Journal

Red Mage for life.

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Comment

Night Stalker, to convert mp3->wav->bgw do this:

mp3->wav
                              There are a number of mp3<->wav converters out there. My favorite is Acoustica MP3 converter but it costs money. There are a number of freeware converters. Note that I havn't tried these but I quickly "researched" these using google. Try that next time, you'll get your answer quicker . If you need help in these read the included instructions but they usually are straight forward.

LamedropXPd
                              http://rarewares.hydrogenaudio.org/f...pXPd-1.3.3.zip

dBpowerAMP Music Converter
                              http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm
                              (can rip CD's aswell)

wav->bgw
                              Once the software has converted your mp3 to wav, use the BGW converter. Select which game track you would like to replace and press the button under WAV->BGW. Select your file and press open. Wait a bit and it should be done. The converter places the bgw file in the same directory as your wav, so if you had your wav in your FF11 directory then the converter would replace the origonal bgw file. It does not ask whethere to overwrite or not so be carefull. If the converted file is in another directory then just move it to
                              "X:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\sound\win\music\data" and overwrite the origonal youself.

Alright it can't get any more simpler then this. If no one is able to do this now then maybe it's best to leave it alone hehe.

Comment

nice! when i get time ima put all the ff7 songs in yay!! :D
                                http://www.livejournal.com/users/_apoc

Comment

Working...
                                X