Announcement

Collapse

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

In order to properly organize all the questions in to an appropriate list for the administration team to compile in to a list to be submitted to Square Enix, please post ONE QUESTION PER THREAD ONLY!

If you are not asking a question, do NOT post a thread, please take your discussions elsewhere. If you wish to comment on a question, or provide an answer to a question, please post a reply, but any questions inside a thread that is not the first post of the thread will be ignored.

For the subject line, please put one of the things:
A.) Put the question in the subject line and the message.
OR
B.) If the question is too long, put part of the question and then repeat the entire question in the post.

Please make sure a thread with the same question does not already exists, or your thread may be merged or deleted.

Threads that do not conform to these rules may be overlooked and not added to the list to be submitted to SquareEnix.

Disclaimer: Things subject to change without notice, especially if SquareEnix decides to change it on us.

Thank you,
AKosygin
FFXIOnline.com Moderation and Administration Team
See more
See less

Any word on the next Return Home to Vanadiel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on the next Return Home to Vanadiel?

As the title says. I have tried to rejoin the world of FFXI and found my PlayOnline ID was not working, after several emails and a talk with a CSR for Square Enix, I have been told my PlayOnline ID was deleted due to inactivity, over a year. After being told such, they mentioned the only way for me to reactivate and play my old character would be to wait for a "Return Home to Vanadiel" campaign. So my question as in the title is any word on when the next campaign for a Return Home will be?

Re: Any word on the next Return Home to Vanadiel?

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/new...tml#post880718

I think that might answer it.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Nope no answer on it at all, if your referring to the character reactivation thats a different issue then what I am asking about. I am asking about reactivating my PlayOnline ID, which I need active to retrieve said characters.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenStar View Post
        I am asking about reactivating my PlayOnline ID, which I need active to retrieve said characters.
        Ah, in that case I haven't heard anything. You would think they'd start it soon since they're apparently trying to bring people back to the game with all the changes they're making. There'll probably be more info in another month or two.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Thats what i am hopeful for, the CSR I spoke too said the last campaign was a year ago ending in last april so here is to hoping they will start it up soon.

Comment

Return to Vanadiel is permanently discontinued. They replaced it with the Character Reactivation Service, which is always active whiel the registration servers are up, so you only can't use it when there's maintenance on the registration servers. They retired Return to Vanadiel last year.
            http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
            http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
            http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
            My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

Re: bungiefan

I was under that same impression, that you could retrieve your old character at any time, now. I had to wait 8 months to get my old character back because the Return campaign had JUST ended. -,-' I was less than cheery.

Comment

Originally posted by bungiefan View Post
                Return to Vanadiel is permanently discontinued. They replaced it with the Character Reactivation Service, which is always active whiel the registration servers are up, so you only can't use it when there's maintenance on the registration servers. They retired Return to Vanadiel last year.

According to the official word from Square Enix when I called and spoke to them, it is not gone, the CSR even mentioned another Return should be comming shortly. Plus the Character reactivations ervice only works on accounts that are active, where as Return actually allows deleted accounts to restart. Any account over a year has the chance to be deleted, as was with mine, so the only way to play those characters is with a Return so the account can be undeleted and the character played. Now back to the promised "shortly" we all know what Soon means, so there is no date given, but I was told , the Return to Vana'diel is not a retired program.

Comment

Working...
                X