Announcement

Collapse

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

In order to properly organize all the questions in to an appropriate list for the administration team to compile in to a list to be submitted to Square Enix, please post ONE QUESTION PER THREAD ONLY!

If you are not asking a question, do NOT post a thread, please take your discussions elsewhere. If you wish to comment on a question, or provide an answer to a question, please post a reply, but any questions inside a thread that is not the first post of the thread will be ignored.

For the subject line, please put one of the things:
A.) Put the question in the subject line and the message.
OR
B.) If the question is too long, put part of the question and then repeat the entire question in the post.

Please make sure a thread with the same question does not already exists, or your thread may be merged or deleted.

Threads that do not conform to these rules may be overlooked and not added to the list to be submitted to SquareEnix.

Disclaimer: Things subject to change without notice, especially if SquareEnix decides to change it on us.

Thank you,
AKosygin
FFXIOnline.com Moderation and Administration Team
See more
See less

cant register

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant register

I have bought ffxi CD with all expansions for several months now and have not been able to go through the registration for once. I have tried all the credit cards i have and also my friends' None of them is accepted. This is hilarious. we use these cards on other games and never got any problems. we called our banks' customer service, we visited our banks in person and all of them told us they had no idea what thse 3D- secuirty was if it was not that 3 -digit number printed on the back of our card.

I called the squareenix customer supper hotline several times and all they did were telling me to call my bank.

So i guess this is it? full expansions, no playing. lol

If any one can give me any help here, we truly appreciate it.

i wonder why there is no time card for ffxi.

Re: cant register

Most people's problems as of late regarding cards is a few banks do not have the cards protected with the "verified by visa" thingy.
    The game does accept Debit cards, switch, solo and also pre-pay credit cards so if you own any of those it may be worth giving those a try.

For Pre-pay cards I can only recommend one because it's the one I used when I was having card troubles also.
    I used Virgin money prepaid card.
    I hope you get it sorted it sounds like you're having a rough time.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
      Most people's problems as of late regarding cards is a few banks do not have the cards protected with the "verified by visa" thingy.
      The game does accept Debit cards, switch, solo and also pre-pay credit cards so if you own any of those it may be worth giving those a try.

For Pre-pay cards I can only recommend one because it's the one I used when I was having card troubles also.
      I used Virgin money prepaid card.
      I hope you get it sorted it sounds like you're having a rough time.

Thanks for the advice.

I bought a gift card from chase and it did not working either.

which bank issure this virgin money prepaid card? or where should i go buying it?

Thank u very much

Comment

Note that the second poster is from the UK. If you are in the US, any specific suggestions from the UK are probably going to be useless for you.

I personally can't help you since I primarily use PS2, and this crap isn't foisted on PS2 or 360 users because it depends on calling up a web browser. If you know someone with the 360 version, you can do the registration by logging in with his 360 to register or change card info.

And be careful about using someone else's credit card. It is well known that even a single chargeback can result in a permanent ban on the account.

FFXI, the game that is so hard mode that trying to pay for it is a pain in the butt.
        Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
        99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
        F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
        >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
          Note that the second poster is from the UK. If you are in the US, any specific suggestions from the UK are probably going to be useless for you.

I personally can't help you since I primarily use PS2, and this crap isn't foisted on PS2 or 360 users because it depends on calling up a web browser. If you know someone with the 360 version, you can do the registration by logging in with his 360 to register or change card info.

And be careful about using someone else's credit card. It is well known that even a single chargeback can result in a permanent ban on the account.

FFXI, the game that is so hard mode that trying to pay for it is a pain in the butt.
          Thank u very much for the information. I am in US. and all my friends only play game on PC. so I guess i just donate my CD . lol

Since i may never have chance to play FFXi , can i ask u a question, Is this game like WOW, in which we use mouse click to target the enemy ?

Comment

If it were only so easy as using the mouse. Nope, you've got to tab over to your target, then go into attack mode. You can use F8 to select the "nearest" (by sometimes screwy rules) "NPC" (anything that is not a player), but good luck in a sea of targets, many of which are allied NPCs, and some of which are potential enemies, but way off in the distance.

In fact, I just put the mouse away after a week or two of playing on PS2. It's more trouble than it's worth, because it steals focus from the D-pad on the joypad if you bump it just a little.
            Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
            99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
            F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
            >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

lmao I remember when I started playing and I was using the mouse. It had disasterous results for me.
              I remember engaging and enemy and running back and forth in each direction just swinging my weapon like a crazy person.
              As you can imaine shortly after I was standing near my homepoint.

I prefer being able to use the number pad to move. w,a,s,d keys always feel too close to each other and awkward.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

anyone in USA can give me any advice on this credit card issue? i need to know which giftcard is working or which bank issue the credit card that works.

Comment

Can anyone help me with this matter as well...
                  I am in Singapore, this is my 1st time playing FF11... =(

Comment

Hikari please do not cross post. You have posted your issue in another thead. You will just have to wait and see if anyone has any additional suggestions for you. You should also try the suggestion that I gave you.
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X