Announcement

Collapse

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

In order to properly organize all the questions in to an appropriate list for the administration team to compile in to a list to be submitted to Square Enix, please post ONE QUESTION PER THREAD ONLY!

If you are not asking a question, do NOT post a thread, please take your discussions elsewhere. If you wish to comment on a question, or provide an answer to a question, please post a reply, but any questions inside a thread that is not the first post of the thread will be ignored.

For the subject line, please put one of the things:
A.) Put the question in the subject line and the message.
OR
B.) If the question is too long, put part of the question and then repeat the entire question in the post.

Please make sure a thread with the same question does not already exists, or your thread may be merged or deleted.

Threads that do not conform to these rules may be overlooked and not added to the list to be submitted to SquareEnix.

Disclaimer: Things subject to change without notice, especially if SquareEnix decides to change it on us.

Thank you,
AKosygin
FFXIOnline.com Moderation and Administration Team
See more
See less

Using Ultimate Collection Key on an already active account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Ultimate Collection Key on an already active account?

So, I want to come back to FFXI and my current account that I have doesn't have the WotG expansion or little addons. Am I able to use the Ultimate Collection key on my account to upgrade it? (It's much cheaper this way... Which is why I'm asking. lol)
    sigpic

Re: Using Ultimate Collection Key on an already active account?

I think you just enter it wherever you are supposed enter an expansion key and it unlocks everything you don't already have. But you don't get the free month. And it shouldn't matter whether you started with PS2 and got a PC version or whatever.
    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Thanks! It worked out fine. :] I haven't gotten charged yet, but I guess they still only do that at the end of each month, yeah? Funfun.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Etra View Post
        Thanks! It worked out fine. :] I haven't gotten charged yet, but I guess they still only do that at the end of each month, yeah? Funfun.
        they actually charge at the begining of the month. This means that on April first you will be charged for April, and since you were never charged for March, they will charge you for that then as well. They do not pro-rate, so it will be for the full month of March. This means you will be charged for 2 months worth of play on the first of April, unless you change your mind and cancel your account before then. In which case you would only be charged for one month, March.

Hope that makes sense.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pixiehawk View Post
          they actually charge at the begining of the month. This means that on April first you will be charged for April, and since you were never charged for March, they will charge you for that then as well. They do not pro-rate, so it will be for the full month of March. This means you will be charged for 2 months worth of play on the first of April, unless you change your mind and cancel your account before then. In which case you would only be charged for one month, March.

Hope that makes sense.
          So lame. :c Thanks!

Does this also mean that my friend, who has a 30 day free trial with a new account, will only get free days until end of march?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Etra View Post
            So lame. :c Thanks!

Does this also mean that my friend, who has a 30 day free trial with a new account, will only get free days until end of march?
            Free Trial is different if I remember correctly - they will pro-rate that half month. I think. I knew you weren't a free trial because you came back on your original account. My account was a free trial account over 5 years ago (eek!!) so I'm a little fuzzy on that, but I do think it was pro-rated. And either way, if he decides to quit before the 30 days is up they will not charge him.
            sigpic

Comment

Ya, you get a full 30 days of free play when you use the free trial, regardless of what time of the month you started. So you start on March 18th and you'll get to play free until April 16th and then you'll be charged a pro-rated fee for April 17th to April 30th on May 1st plus they'll charge you for the full month of May too. So using the fee of $12.95 a month, the pro-rated cost for the month of April should be approx. $6.04 plus the full fee for the month of May would mean you'll be billed approx. $18.99. You should be paying around that amount..what SE actually bills you could be another thing.... lol
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Great! Thanks everyone! Will definitely let my friend know about the pro-rate thing. SE's billing system is so odd I never have any idea what I'm paying. @_@
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X