Announcement

Collapse

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

In order to properly organize all the questions in to an appropriate list for the administration team to compile in to a list to be submitted to Square Enix, please post ONE QUESTION PER THREAD ONLY!

If you are not asking a question, do NOT post a thread, please take your discussions elsewhere. If you wish to comment on a question, or provide an answer to a question, please post a reply, but any questions inside a thread that is not the first post of the thread will be ignored.

For the subject line, please put one of the things:
A.) Put the question in the subject line and the message.
OR
B.) If the question is too long, put part of the question and then repeat the entire question in the post.

Please make sure a thread with the same question does not already exists, or your thread may be merged or deleted.

Threads that do not conform to these rules may be overlooked and not added to the list to be submitted to SquareEnix.

Disclaimer: Things subject to change without notice, especially if SquareEnix decides to change it on us.

Thank you,
AKosygin
FFXIOnline.com Moderation and Administration Team
See more
See less

Can there be an increase to the number of plants you can grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can there be an increase to the number of plants you can grow?

Gardening in this game is alot of fun, however you are restricted to growing 10 plants.

This normally wouldn't be that much of a problem, however I like to freeze some of my plants while they are growing. I am trying for a botanist look for my mog house, so lots of plants are important to me. Plants that are frozen are still considered to be plants though, and so restrict the number of plants that you can grow.

I understand that SE placed a limit due to memory space and probably fear that someone would try to dominate the gardening market. However I have spoken with many people who garden on their main character, and at least 2 other characters. I have spoken with many people who have as many as 8 characters all gardening, all at the same time.

It would be nice if either frozen plants were not considered plants, after all you can't do anything with them and they essentially become a piece of furniture. Or an increase in the number of plants you can grow would be nice, maybe bring the total up to 16 plants that you can grow.

I favor increasing the number of plants that you can grow because it fits in nicely with my other idea of an increased mog house. There are so many things that could be done with that. It'd be totally cool if you could have your own little garden outside your house, or maybe have little those little flower baskets hanging under your windows (assuming you can go outside your expanded mog house)

Bah, this is probably deviating from the forums rules but ah well.

EDIT: Unfinished, have to edit this later because I have to run to class.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.
Working...
X