Announcement

Collapse

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

In order to properly organize all the questions in to an appropriate list for the administration team to compile in to a list to be submitted to Square Enix, please post ONE QUESTION PER THREAD ONLY!

If you are not asking a question, do NOT post a thread, please take your discussions elsewhere. If you wish to comment on a question, or provide an answer to a question, please post a reply, but any questions inside a thread that is not the first post of the thread will be ignored.

For the subject line, please put one of the things:
A.) Put the question in the subject line and the message.
OR
B.) If the question is too long, put part of the question and then repeat the entire question in the post.

Please make sure a thread with the same question does not already exists, or your thread may be merged or deleted.

Threads that do not conform to these rules may be overlooked and not added to the list to be submitted to SquareEnix.

Disclaimer: Things subject to change without notice, especially if SquareEnix decides to change it on us.

Thank you,
AKosygin
FFXIOnline.com Moderation and Administration Team
See more
See less

Rules for the "Ask SquareEnix" section.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rules for the "Ask SquareEnix" section.

Well, they may not reply to submitted questions but it's doesn't necessarily mean they don't visit the site.

I remember making this topic about reducing the level requirements on Outpost Teleports and not long after this update went live doing exactly that. Now, it may just be coincidence and I don't think I was alone in asking that question at some point, yet change did happen. Sometimes it may just be the "official" response is when it hits the game rather than their usual knowing smiles and cryptic response style interviews.

Comment

Re: Rules for the "Ask SquareEnix" section.

Apparently, the answer is "Don't send questions to us; S-E will tell you whenever if it's decided the company would like some questions."

Anyway, while that is not the same as the originally intended operation for this sub-forum, I retract my request to lock and bury this section of the site.
      Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
      yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
      Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
      leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Working...
      X