East Ronfaure S access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: East Ronfaure S access

Ok this part of Vunkerl Inlet leads me nowhere. It's just a big soup bowl with ledges that i can't get up. I just ran around it for like 10 minutes.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Sounds like to me by not starting Batallia i'm now screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by TDbank24 View Post
      I'm lost. So you made it to Vunkerl from Jugner and got stuck there?

If I remember right, you have to go Southeast from the entrance to I-7 then Southwest toward H-12 then Northwest ending up eventually at E-10's jugner entrance. Don't give up man, it is an annoying ass journey but don't let it beat you down. The real part is navigating Jugner when you get to that entrance to go back in, you have to be careful not to go the wrong way, otherwise you have to go all the way back around into vunkerl again.
      Last edited by Durahansolo; 12-27-2009, 02:18 PM.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Ok this part of Vunkerl Inlet leads me nowhere. It's just a big soup bowl with ledges that i can't get up. I just ran around it for like 10 minutes.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Nah you can still get around to all the other zones, but the run to san d'oria is the worst. you have to go into jugner, then into vunkerl inlet, then BACK into jugner at the appropriate entrance, then across to the East Ronfaure exit

Comment

No, i'm saying the only way i can get to an S zone is through Rolanberry Fields S and then if i zone into Vunkerl Inlet from there i can't get anywhere, it's just a room with flies and chigoes and ledges i can't get up.

So now what? If i go to Batallia to get to Batallia S the Maw just says "nothing happens.." so i can't get to the past from there. Can i go into Jugner in the present and get to the Maw and click on it to get to the past? Then go from there?

http://www.xedrik.com/media/route_to_sandy2.png

I found that map, so i know where to go and all that. My problem is i don't know how to get to Batallia S, Jugner S, etc. It seems the only place i can start is Rolanberry S because that's the first Maw i clicked on and that leads me nowhere. That Vunkerl entrance is a dead end apparently.

Comment

On the other page I posted maps of Rolanberry (S) and Batallia (S) (They don't have (S)s on them but don't pay that any attention). You have to enter through Rolanberry Fields Maw to appear in Rolanberry (S) when you spawn in Rolanberry (S) follow the map to Batallia (S). Follow Batallia (S)'s map to Jugner (S) then head to Vunkerl (S). If you try to enter Vunkerl through Rolanberry (S) you'll end up at a locked portion of the map.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

what server are you on?

if it happens to be ramuh i could prolly give ya a hand and walk you to sandy.
              Characters:

Caramis: Ramuh: 75 BLM / 42 SMN (work in progress)
              Necross: Ramuh: 75 PLD / 75 NIN / 75 WAR / 56 SAM

Necross: Diabolos: 69 WHM (retired & gone)
              Dinnin: Diabolos: 70 PLD (retired & gone)

Comment

This might help a bit, i hope.

So basically follow the maps starting in Rolanberry (S) walk to Batallia (S) follow the map to the Batallia (S) maw then go through it (You'll end up in Batallia Downs (No S)) then back through to Batallia Downs (S)). After that finish following the map to Vunkerl.
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------

Comment

I'm in Rolanberry Fields S, that route to Batallia is blocked off with a gate? I don't get it.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by Caramis View Post
                  what server are you on?

if it happens to be ramuh i could prolly give ya a hand and walk you to sandy.
                  I'm on Bahamut, thanks though.

Comment

I'm in Rolanberry Fields S, that route to Batallia is blocked off with a gate? I don't get it.
                    If it is a set of double doors see if you can select them to open them.
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                      If it is a set of double doors see if you can select them to open them.
                      It's just a gate, this is f'd up lol.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Everything is blocked off but Pashhow and probably Crawler's Nest but i have no reason to go there and get killed by Caterpillars.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Wow ok the gate opens, it just wasn't showing up. My game was glitched or something. I should be fine now. /slap

Comment

SMH I had just logged in to check the map to make sure it was open LOL. There are other gates like that in (S) areas too.
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------

Comment

Yea, just the game/careless mistake on my part. I'm in Vunkerl now, wish me luck! lol

Comment

Yea, just the game/careless mistake on my part. I'm in Vunkerl now, wish me luck! lol
                            GL Man! YOU KEN DU EIT!!!
                            {New Sig in the works}
                            -----------------------

Comment

I made it! Finally! lol. Man, i aggro'd a gob literally 3 blocks away from the Maw in East Ronfaure S. Only aggro i got the whole way. I was like.. i didn't come this far. Luckily it was a THF mob and was too stupid to just chase and kill me. So i made it to the Maw and zoned out before it could kill me lol. Never been so happy to hear those Sandy bag pipes in my FF life.

So happy that's over with and thank you guys for all the help.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Now i bet i'll never get an invite there again.. But i'm a Ranger so there is hope.

Comment

Now i bet i'll never get an invite there again.. But i'm a Ranger so there is hope.
                                Colibri-burns and piercing damage on RNG... of course you'll get parties. I recommend signing up for campaign with one of the three nations (can be any nation regardless of what present-day allegiance you have). There are some quests you have to run, but once you're signed up, you can get Retraced by BLMs for instant past access to your nation. Plus, once you earn a few allied notes (easy), you can rent a Chocobo for safe and easy exploration of the remaining Recall telecrystals and maws, if you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X