East Ronfaure S access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Ronfaure S access

I've been playing this game for 4-5+ years. Started a new character in March of this year, just came back after a 3 month break.

Ok, so i play on the 360. I have Wings of the Goddess. According to the cover of the game that i have, not entirely sure i have it installed but i know i have it.

I'm getting invites to East Ronfaure S parties. I have no idea what this is, how to get to it, or how to unlock the access to it.

Someone PLEASE enlighten me. Thank you very much.

Re: East Ronfaure S access

Long story short: you have to start the WotG storyline by going through a Cavernous Maw in Sauromugue Champaign, Rolanberry Fields, or Batallia Downs. Basically a Cavernous Maw allows you to go back into the past and the only way to unlock new maws is to go into the past and then come back to the present through one of those maws. (Example to unlock East Ronfaure S you'd have to go to East Ronfaure S in the past then through the maw to East Ronfaure. After that you'll be able to use East Ronfaure maw to go to East Ronfaure S) You will see a cutscene and after the CS is over, you will randomly land in one of thhose three areas.(Pray that you don't land in Sauromugue Champaign. If you do land here, immediately go to either Rolanberry Fields Maw or Batallia Downs and go back to the present through one of those two maws. Because the Sauromugue maw is on a cliff that you can only access if you go through all 3 banishing gates in Garliage Citadel and if you fall off of the cliff it is hella hard to get a crew together to get you back there. I know, I've done it before lol. ) Then all you'd have to do is make it to East Ronfaure S and go through the maw there to East Ronfaure.

Confusing Expansion is Confusing....Yes it is. Hopefully that somewhat explains it but if not you might be able to find a better answer on ffxiclopedia.org.

Edit: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Cavernous_Maw <<This might explain the whole system better lol.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Alright thanks lol. Yea, it is confusing. I had no idea what all this was about. I'll try and figure it out. Thanks again.

Comment

Worst part about it is navigating the annoying zones. It took me close to an hour.5 to get through Jugner Forest S, mostly because I had to navigate the Vunkerl Inlet.

Getting to East Ronfaure is a pain, but make sure you have sneak/invis and you'll be good to go. Since you're playing on a console, if you have a laptop or a computer nearby that can help you with map navigation, it'll go a lot smoother.
        Cogito Ergo Sum

Crasius - 40DRG/54RDM

My Aura.. I'll always miss you..

Comment

I have my PC right next to my 360 so i should be all set with that.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Well i started up. Now i'm confused. I landed in Rolanberry Fields S. I went to Pashhow Marshlands S and i thought i could go through Konschtat Highlands S onto Valkrum Dunes S and so forth to reach East Ronfaure S but Konschtat S is blocked off.. So now what? Do i have to go the Cavernous Maw in Pashhow Marshlands?

Comment

From North Gustaburg S you go to Grauberg S then to Pashhow Marshlands S. And you won't have a map of Grauberg, so having it next to you on the PC would be a really good idea. Also, beware the chigoes

Edit: sorry, I just reread where you were going. you'll have to go to the corresponding Exit from jeuno to where you're heading, in this case you'll have to go to Battalia Downs S, then Jugner Forest S, then you have to detour through Vunkerl Inlet to avoid blockage in Jugner S to get to the exit for East Ronfaure S.

Also, it'll be a really good idea to go through each Cavernous Maw past->present, then back again. that way you can use them in the present to get to the past from any of those zones.

Comment

Okay, so basically i started in the wrong area. I have to go to Batallia Downs and start from that Maw then do everything you said.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

lol i just went to the Maw at Batallia Downs and it says "nothing happens.." when i click on it. So that means i have to get to this Maw from the past now? Because the first one i clicked on was in Rolanberry Fields. This crap makes no sense.

I tried to get to Batallia Downs through Rolanberry Fields but the entrance was blocked off. So how the hell do i get to the Batallia Downs Maw now?

Comment

Originally posted by TDbank24 View Post
                So that means i have to get to this Maw from the past now
                Yeah. Only way to unlock a maw is to go through it from the past (EXCEPT THE FIRST ONE YOU GO THROUGH), then you can use it in the present. After the cutscene, did you land back in Rolanberry?
                Last edited by Durahansolo; 12-26-2009, 02:05 PM.
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------
                "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

Yea, i just don't understand the routes. Everything is blocked off. I can't find crap for help on the net.

Edit: I started at Rolanberry, landed in Rolanberry S.

Comment

Map
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------

Comment

I can't get there though. When i land in Rolanberry S i go to the gate to get to Batallia Downs and it's blocked off, the whole area that goes to Jeuno. My only option is to go to Pashhow and once i get there the entrance to Konschtat is blocked off as well.

I can't go to Batallia Downs and use the Maw because i already used Rolanberry's Maw first so that's the only one i can access from the present like you said.

So essentially, i don't have a friggin clue as to how to get to Batallia.

Edit: Oh i have to go through the Vunkerl Inlet behind the Maw when i zone in or whatever?

Comment

can't get there though. When i land in Rolanberry S i go to the gate to get to Batallia Downs and it's blocked off, the whole area that goes to Jeuno. My only option is to go to Pashhow and once i get there the entrance to Konschtat is blocked off as well.
                        I reread and added Rolanberry's map too, you should be able to get there if you go northwest from the maw spawn.
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------

Comment

Alright i think i see what to do now. I'll give it a shot. >.> lol

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Friggin Chigoes. Guessing those aggro true sight? Somehow i out ran it by running around the mountain. I didn't see the entrance to Vunkerl Inlet. I'll have to look again but right now i'm giving up for now.

Comment

Friggin Chigoes.
                            Dang, I do not remember seeing Chigoes while heading to vunkerl, I must've been extremely lucky.
                            {New Sig in the works}
                            -----------------------

Comment

They were just outside where the entrance is said to be on the map, about 3 of them with some flys. I was like wtf. It hit me for 100 a pop so i almost died. I'm only level 38. Suicide mission.

Comment

Working...
                              X