Getting To WhiteGate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting To WhiteGate?

Needed to know how to get the whitegate because i keep gettin ask to pt there but i dont know how to get there,ive done the quest in sandy where i talk to all the npc's so now what ?
    also should note i accidently started the one in windy im not sure if that will change anything tho?
    Please help me
    War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

LinkShell - TheShortBus <<<Wikid

Cooking Lvl 48

Tho's that wish peace be prepared for war

Re: Getting To WhiteGate?

The Road to Aht Urhgan - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more
    [LadyKiKi]
    Soloed to 75

[DRG | BST | PLD | NIN | RDM | THF | DRK | WHM | SAM]

all done via BST sub where applicable (no DRG/BST!)
    .:|The Prototype BST|:.
    Xtreme Precision Soloing [XPS]

Comment

rite you wanna do all of the wildcat quests in the 4 towns, sandy, windy, bastok and jeuno. Yu also want to need to have access to the tenshodo HQ in lower jeuno. Once you have all of that done get a ship, i forget if its mhuada or selbina that gives you some other place other than those 2 (i forget the name as it won't say White Gate) Then there you are you have it

P.S. The wildcat quests don't need to be done to gain access to WG, though they allow you to warp straight there for 300gil rather than spend a good 10-15 minute ride on the boat. Also there is a quest before hand you must do so that you can board the ship. Been a while since i done the quest so you are best looking on wiki.ffxiclopedia.org for that quest.

You will love WG when you get there, it is fun and has some very nice places where you can skill up anything that may need work on

Comment

Originally posted by godsaiyan View Post
        You will love WG when you get there, it is fun and has some very nice places where you can skill up anything that may need work on
        I hate whitegate. =p My homepoint will forever stay Jeuno.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
          I hate whitegate. =p My homepoint will forever stay Jeuno.
          Yeah, especially now that you can "Lure of the Wildcat" Warp from Jeuno to Whitegate. My homepoint will always be whichever starter city is in first place.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
          Originally posted by Solymir
          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

The ship ride is: Selbina -> Mhaura, then take next ship that comes into Mhaura, that'll take you to Aht Urghan Whitegate
            | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
            2/5 WAR +2
            Farsha(85)

Comment

Screw HP@Jeuno. HP@Nation of Allegiance is where it's at. That way you can actually outpost warp easily.

Comment

I usually just repatriate and then OP warp. Of course, I recently switched to Windurst and they have like, no Outposts ever, so OP warping isn't much of an option/priority for me right now.

Comment

ahh helpful and i have gotten the pass for whitegate...havent checked the place out tho yet but i will do thnx all who posted :D
                  War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

LinkShell - TheShortBus <<<Wikid

Cooking Lvl 48

Tho's that wish peace be prepared for war

Comment

Working...
                  X