Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Yes, my character is back. Sorry Marylyn but I had Kotomo's blog url to give them and I knew what server and the name of his character. It's probably why they helped him. I did give them the url of this thread and told them I was affiliated with the site and said there were more people afflicted with this problem. I was hoping they would look into all the people that were getting the FFXI-3202 error.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Your character data may be damaged.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
i haven't gotten mine back D;
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
You have your character back, or are you just really hopeful they are making progress towards a resolution now?Originally posted by TheGrandMom View PostYou're welcome Kotomo. ^^ My lawyer letter worked. My lawyer was contacted with a direct contact to someone with power. When I spoke with him I gave him all the info I could glean from your blog about your character along with mine. I didn't know if it would do any good but I'm glad it did.
God I'm glad this nightmare is over...
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Hurray, glad you guys got your characters back :D
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Wow nice! It's about fucking time.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Wait, so your character finally got restored TGM?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
You're welcome Kotomo. ^^ My lawyer letter worked. My lawyer was contacted with a direct contact to someone with power. When I spoke with him I gave him all the info I could glean from your blog about your character along with mine. I didn't know if it would do any good but I'm glad it did.
God I'm glad this nightmare is over...
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Grats! I'm not surprised that SE didn't call after they restored it though. Would've been really messed up if you figured they were "Working" on it and didn't try to login for about 5 months only to login and lo-and-behold everything is fixed.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
(Congratulations!) now stop messing around with other dimensions before you get stucked again.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Well, by some miraculous twist of fate, I went to log in this past Saturday night and low and behold my character was fixed.

I have not been contacted by Square Enix in any shape or form yet which really makes me wonder. So either I got lucky, and the character data got reset by chance, or someone did go through and reset it.
My time out was 3 weeks and I am just happy to have my character back.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Yeah, I just got done trying that. Pretty much got the same thing. Person said he is "escalating" the problem to account GM's and to wait for response from e-mail or phone call. *sigh*
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
They won't move your character for you, It's just the same "Wait for a phone call/email" bs response. I think I'll try that server transfer soon, I'll post how that goes~
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Let us know how it goes. Cause they can warp you back to your Home Point even if you're not online by the looks of it.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Your character data may be damaged.
Well, worth giving that a shot, simply say I can't log into my character. Unfortunately anyone who brings up my account will notice it has been marked as being reported for FFXI-3202, so, you neeeever know.
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: