Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playonline ID and Xbox live link issues.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playonline ID and Xbox live link issues.

Anyone play on a 360 have trouble linking Play online ID and the Xbox live ID. If so any insight on how to remedy this problem, I need my 1080 fix of FFXI.
    www.livejournal.com/users/ivadelll

Re: Playonline ID and Xbox live link issues.

I KNOW this issue has been covered on this forums........probbably more than once. I'm on my way to bed so I'm not going to do your work for you. Here Final Fantasy XI :: Dreams in Vana'diel :: Community - Search Forums try using that unique feature.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

The search term you specified (ID) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
      If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

here is why I posted it again. So again I ask anyone?
      www.livejournal.com/users/ivadelll

Comment

as far as i know u can associate only 1 FFxi ID to a Xbox live accnt, so maybe that the problem if ur trying to get a second FFxi ID in ur console u will need to get a second Xbox live accnt, wich is easy.

just create a new windows live accnt or use any other compatible mail accnt and get a new Xbox live ID with it, u will hv a 30 days Gold free and u will still be able to play with the FFxi ID after the 30 days of the Xbox accnt has expired.

if that dont help ya i dont know then how to solve it, also u can try to sear with Xbox ID?

Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Ivadell View Post
          The search term you specified (ID) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
          If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

here is why I posted it again. So again I ask anyone?
          360 problem

xbox linking problem

360 linking problem

so on and so forth....you really didn't try very hard. Thread closed, use the search function its there for a reason.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
          X