Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find a Registration code?? Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find a Registration code?? Please!

Hello all. I'm a United States Marine living in Okinawa Japan. For those of you that it apply to; Oorah, and thanks for reading. For those of you that aren't Marines, any help you can supply is GREATLY appreciated!!

I've searched the forums for quite a bit (20 minutes or so) as to find out WHERE I can get a registration code. All I keep finding or coming up with is the fact that I keep reading, "Go out and buy the game for goodness sake and use the code in the box." Generally put...

Is there any way I can just BUY a registration code?? A few fellow Marines here have the game and installing it is not a problem I just need to purchase a REGISTRATION CODE. Or any other type code required to play the game. So, here's my question....

Is there anywhere on the internet, or from someone perhaps willing to sell one via paypal, I can purchase just a registration code that is delivered instantly via email within 24 hours?...Or so. Any help is again greatly appreciated and hopefully talk to some of you in game soon

Re: Where to find a Registration code?? Please!

you can't buy the main FFXI reg code. The easy way to get one here in the states is just to buy the FFXI trial edition for $3. Then the codes for the expansion packs are available for purchase on the POL website....

This won't work for the JP client tho...
    Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
    (have fun MMO players ^^)
    Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

I thought Oo rah was for the Army...
      And Semper Fi was for the Marines.
      o:

idk if it would help...
      But, I have a buddy pass...
      PM me if you want it...
      As I have no real buddies.

Comment

the code are at the end of the small book you get with the game.

Comment

theres a link in the ffxi us main site that says "download direct2" something
          isnt that the full game u download from there? and... dont you get the codes just after u put ur credit card info there without waiting for anything? plz answer im trying to get a new account too i got the game

Comment

I think that you have to pay the retail price for the D2D version of the game...

Comment

what about if i log into playonline with a diff account and then i choose the obtain id option? do i get a full different content id to play ffxi? also wich expansions do i get to be able to play? or wud i have to buy each expansions then? (will appriciate any helps)

Comment

You can buy Content IDs direct from SE or off of online websites. A quick search on google will show them, I bought some of my codes online for CoP and RotZ without any hassle.

Comment

@ Pathell
                  Well. Since you haven't replied yet...
                  I'm going to hand my Buddy Pass over to someone else.
                  o:

Comment

can i have that buddy p plz??? ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X