Alky bracelets question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alky bracelets question

This is a 2 part question. I have the delkfutt key, and i thought this gave you access to an elevator to take you to the top. I went to where i thought the elevator was and couldn't find it. where is it and can it take you to the top?

Also, i looked up on wiki and it said that alky is spawned by trading a buckler to a ???. It said the buckler is dropped by some mobs running around up there. What i don't understand is why do they bracelets go for so much, 500k? Is the buckler a rare drop from those mobs? Or are the bracelets just a really rare drop from Alky?

thanks!

Re: Alky bracelets question

u enter lower delkfut tower and then go left then hug the right wall and go to the hallway down the stairs,trade the key to the door follow the path to a big room,there hug left wall and enter a door wich will lead u to middle delkfut or upper delfut tower (cant remeber atm) there DONT go up the stairs, look for a ??? right there wich is the elevator.

1:yes the pop item is a rare drop from the mobs up there, i easier to get Pallas pop item than Alkky.
    2:yes Braccelets are a rare drop from Alkky as well and are very good for DD really thats why they worth that much (800k in Cerberus)

Comment

Thanks! I have Pallas's but not Alky's. Do the same mobs drop pallas's and alky's or are they 2 different mobs?

Comment

Originally posted by rshermaniv View Post
        Thanks! I have Pallas's but not Alky's. Do the same mobs drop pallas's and alky's or are they 2 different mobs?
        Pallas drops Pallas bracelets and Alky drops alky bracelets.

Also, try using ffxiclopedia for questions like this. They give an explanation on what NM to kill and what to farm to get these bracelets.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by rshermaniv View Post
          if u mean if same mobs drop both Pallas and Alkky pop items...Yes same mobs drops em.

Comment

Also to note, the price is still expensive (it used to be even more) because the NM was a 21-24 hour pop NM I believe (I forgot exact details now) with a rare drop (and technically one of the best weaponskill hand items nearly).

It's quite "cheap" now nearly, but it depends on your own situation and how long you've been in game and such.
            [LadyKiKi]
            Soloed to 75

[DRG | BST | PLD | NIN | RDM | THF | DRK | WHM | SAM]

all done via BST sub where applicable (no DRG/BST!)
            .:|The Prototype BST|:.
            Xtreme Precision Soloing [XPS]

Comment

Working...
            X