Does anyone here do PvP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone here do PvP?

Sorry for a super bump, but for the life of me I can't figure out why on earth Brenner costs gil. I know it's only 400 gil but it's not like you get any rewards from it, right?
    BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
    Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Prons View Post
      Sorry for a super bump, but for the life of me I can't figure out why on earth Brenner costs gil. I know it's only 400 gil but it's not like you get any rewards from it, right?
      So people won't do it.
      sigpic

Comment

How do you think SE removes gil from the economy? They put trivial gil costs on everything that's convenient. You think it's just a little bit of gil but take a look at how much gil you lose in one day from renting chocobos, warping to Whitegate, withdrawing stored gear and putting stuff up on the AH.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
          How do you think SE removes gil from the economy? They put trivial gil costs on everything that's convenient. You think it's just a little bit of gil but take a look at how much gil you lose in one day from renting chocobos, warping to Whitegate, withdrawing stored gear and putting stuff up on the AH.
          Don't forget dynamis and limbus costs. >.>
          sigpic

Comment

I used to pvp b4 ffxi died and my server went from 20k peeps online to around 2k online on average. Was most fun part about ffxi i think.

Comment

You are about 1 year and 4 months too late... Please check the last post date...

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                You are about 1 year and 4 months too late... Please check the last post date...

HAHA yea was top of list ~,~ sorry new to the site.

Comment

Working...
                X