Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey now... she's cute! :D

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eticket109
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
    Why not?
    Seriously though, it's XI related so it can't go to off-topics, and we don't have an NPC section so it can't go there either.
    So I dunno where else could it be. Maybe on missions? But then again it has nothing to do with the mission either.
    It could become a fanart topic real quick... but I doubt most of that could be posted here. Though I find it hilarious that I found some of that before I ever saw her in game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Originally posted by Aeolus View Post
    Whys this in general discussion?
    Why not?



    Seriously though, it's XI related so it can't go to off-topics, and we don't have an NPC section so it can't go there either.

    So I dunno where else could it be. Maybe on missions? But then again it has nothing to do with the mission either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeolus
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Whys this in general discussion?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Originally posted by Gobo View Post
    That shy thing is such a facade. Get past the "Royal Puppetmaster" mission and introduce Shantotto into the mix and you soon find out that the little PUP isn't so shy after all.

    "What is she doing! "Player's name" is mine to control!"

    Also her clothes are nothing more than a re-skin of the Nashira set.
    That doesn't make her less cute (or crazy) though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gobo
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    That shy thing is such a facade. Get past the "Royal Puppetmaster" mission and introduce Shantotto into the mix and you soon find out that the little PUP isn't so shy after all.

    "What is she doing! "Player's name" is mine to control!"

    Also her clothes are nothing more than a re-skin of the Nashira set.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    The first time I saw her (and I still think it) I thought she was wearing PUP Relic >_>b

    Leave a comment:


  • LyonheartLakshmi
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Originally posted by Skoal View Post
    You know what? Its like she it the puppet and the puppet is the puppet master! Who would have thunk it?!!? She is a pushover. She seems more timid and frightened than sensitive.
    And probably introverted. A lot of introverted puppeteers find it's easier to "come out of their shell" if they do it through their puppet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skoal
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    You know what? Its like she it the puppet and the puppet is the puppet master! Who would have thunk it?!!? She is a pushover. She seems more timid and frightened than sensitive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eohmer
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Yeah, she's shy and sensitive.... her Animaton does all the talking instead of her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hantz
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Ahhh, thank you for the translation. I clearly understood the other hand: I use that sign all the time. Big hand making a stiff, grabby fist. No mistaking that one. For the novices out there, it means "I have irratable bowel syndrome."

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    She's sensitive. That's JP for sensitive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hantz
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Did she have a stroke or something? Why is her arm stuck like that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Yes, I met her months ago. Not really my type though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eohmer
    started a topic Hey now... she's cute! :D

    Hey now... she's cute! :D









    Her name... Aphmau, a Puppetmaster.
Working...
X